we need a autel x star forum

same here going to record neighbor hood fireworks

only 11 more days :cool:

Just ordered one today with 3 extra batteries. After watching its progress for months I cannot fault it. Video quality blows me away. Also Polar Pro are in the process of developing filters for it so it will only get better. Price is great, batteries are heaps cheaper here (Australia) CS is fantastic. Ordering from USA as not available in Australia YET. Solid, simple to use and that PAUSE button is great for new comers. Loose track of what your doing just press the pause button and it stops whatever its been told to do until you work out what you need to do to bring it home or continue to fly safely. Had the Typhoon H on pre order but that's not quite ready yet but will be a great machine by years end with firmware updates i am sure.
Will make a nice addition to my 2 Phantoms.

New X-Star Premium $674 today only for Amazon Prime members

That's a great price... Even I might jump on it for that price.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's a great price... Even I might jump on it for that price.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
you should come on join pumpkin army

Just ordered one today with 3 extra batteries. After watching its progress for months I cannot fault it. Video quality blows me away. Also Polar Pro are in the process of developing filters for it so it will only get better. Price is great, batteries are heaps cheaper here (Australia) CS is fantastic. Ordering from USA as not available in Australia YET. Solid, simple to use and that PAUSE button is great for new comers. Loose track of what your doing just press the pause button and it stops whatever its been told to do until you work out what you need to do to bring it home or continue to fly safely. Had the Typhoon H on pre order but that's not quite ready yet but will be a great machine by years end with firmware updates i am sure.
Will make a nice addition to my 2 Phantoms.
Carolina drones has filters for x star

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl