Waypoint Nav starting point problem!

Reaction score
At first it worked fine but now the problem has returned again:

If I start a favorite mission and try to upload it - it goes back and says I must get to the starting point! It never did this initially. How can you find the exact starting point? I can get within 3' but it wants to get closer!

I thought the problem was fixed with the current update but today it drove me crazy again!

Anyone know why it is asking me to go to an exact starting point?

Michael

Wow, that sounds very odd. So to make sure we understand, you are airborne, and have a way point favorite saved, and when you chose to use it, the system is telling you to move to the beginning?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes it shows it is uploading the waypoints but then it goes back and says it was unable to complete this and says to go back to the starting point. I believe if I get to 1' or less it will start but that point is not where my first waypoint was set but rather perhaps near the ground where I first started.

Last night at when starting it jerked towards the house and I was lucky it didn't go into it!

Maybe I should delete and re-install the Go APP? Once the Waypoint Mission starts it works fine.

Thanks for your help!

I can't believe no other members have chimed in here.
I'm only 7 weeks into quads, and the Phantom, so I could be wrong, but I've messed with favorite waypoints a dozen times, and once I'm airborne, and click apply, the quad goes TO the first way point on its own....
I sure don't know if it could be the Go app or not, but I suppose trying won't hurt.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl