VR will be avaialbe in Litchi for iOS in version 1.9.0

Reaction score
For those of you who have Litchi for iOS, VR mode will be available in next release. I am using Beta testing version 1.9.0 and it is available for testing. This was a feature that was only available on Android.

Reactions: 0DRK3RT
I recently downloaded VRdrone on iOS. It works well but the telemetry is abysmal. I would be onboard with Litchi if they push this through.
With VRdrone your head movement controls the gimbal and you speak commands to turn on and off the video, make camera settings, etc. How does the Litchi version work?

Litchi has no speak for commands
P3 has gimbal tilt
Inspire has gimbal tilt and pan.

Just loaded the new version with FPV. I can't find a setting to enable VR mode for my goggles. What's up with that?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This update looks good. Is the show home orientation the same as the tether line in the dji app? It looks to be a setting that has to be enabled. I've been waiting patiently for that one. Hope it works the same as the dji app.

Stupid newbie question guys

What can one do in VR mode? Just got litchi and just got my P3P..HAving fun with DJIgo but litchi seems more robust.

Thanks in advance

Has anyone tried this on the P3S? I ask because the P3S TX has no camera buttons, they are all soft buttons on screen... how do you take photos/video with Litchi? The other program I tried had speech recognition to do these task.

Well I checked out the Litchi version of FPV. Works fine. I like the voice announcements - sort of cool. However, I much prefer FPV Camera even if it does not comply with healthydrones.com. I miss very much 3 main pieces of information: 1) a directional information between RC and Quad. Very important if using directional antennae. 2) I like to have a sat-map supporting the mission with the quad and the RC reflected on it. 3) I like information about signal strength. Once Litchi adds all this - it may well become my choice for FPV sine overall, I found Litchi to be very reliable.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Anyone know how to unlock north so the map rotates like in the dji app? IOS version of litchi, obviously.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl