Vision 2 i/phone hard to see ?

Reaction score
Hi all ,
anyone having trouble seeing there screen on their I/phone ? , or have any suggestions ?
I have the brightness up all the way , the screen is to tiny to begin with. Dji supports but does not suggest an i/pad, although I have one. It would make the transmitter to heavy to handle , & I think a tripod is a bit much ..
ANYONE GOT ANY THOUGHTS
thanks for your input ,
Jeffn0506

When I had the P2V, I used the 3M anti-glare screen protector on my iPhone and this improved the image immensely! I found the screen protector at local Office Max.

There have been a number of homebrew, low-cost screen shades that have appeared on the forums. I personally use a www.glarestomper.com hood which helps, but won't eliminate glare totally (but it does fold up flat for travelling). Some have made very deep box-type shades that they stick their face on, or even sewed up the arm holes on a black t-shirt and make a literal hood you stick your head into!

I find that max screen brightness, not wearing light clothing, wearing a wide-brimmed hat and using that ball joint to the max all help to some extent (if your phone is a battery hog on full brightness consider getting a portable usb power supply - I reviewed one in a recent video and I use it all the time for keeping range extender and phone powered when flying). It's very difficult to eliminate sun glare completely without going for a box-type shade, though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing