Video jumps, skips?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what I need to change? My videos jump, and skip.

First skip is at :46 seconds, then does it more through out video.

Does it skip when you watch the clip straight from the SD card or after you have edited, rendered and uploaded to YouTube?

Loaded the SDcard on a reader, crystal clear, no skipping,, nothing. So it's a app problem? Glad to know its not a P3 problem.

What are you editing in? The DJI app? I have never edited with it but have a lot of experience editing with Adobe suits.
Just make sure your output settings match your video settings, e.g. same frames per second, high bit rate, 12+ mbps, .h264 codec works best for online playback.
Hope that helps?

Yes, i was using the app to edit. Seems I'm going to have to start downloading through laptop. Can I plug in through the mini USB port? Instead of removing the sdcard, and using a reader?

Yes you can plug into the micro USB socket on the LHS of the gimbal mount (not the one on the phantom itself) and plug into laptop etc.
Dave

Yes, i was using the app to edit. Seems I'm going to have to start downloading through laptop. Can I plug in through the mini USB port? Instead of removing the sdcard, and using a reader?
That is how I get it off mine and you do have to have the quad powered on .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl