Venom battery problems part 2

Reaction score
I am getting the alarm and warning that battery is low when the venom battery is at 40 %. Anyone ever see this before ?

I am getting the alarm and warning that battery is low when the venom battery is at 40 %. Anyone ever see this before ?

No but I would check the condition of the batteries current in the P2 assistant software as the problem may be in how you have been storing them.

Thanks to everyone here for your help. I cycled this battery 2 more times on a charger/discharger, then charged and checked it on software (dji vision). I went out for a test and got a critical low warning at 40% and before i could land it shut off at about 150 feet and dropped like a rock into a forest area. I am done with this hobby. I will never again purchase a Venom(Atomik) product in my life for any of my r/c toys. If i ever buy a drone again it will not be a "smart" battery.I have Flown fixed wing r/c for years and had several r/c race vehicles, never had a problem other than wearing batteries out, but in these hobbies we dont accept or put up with manufacturers that try to monopolize battery sales. Thanks again,God Bless.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl