updated to new firmware and phantom Flys different?

Reaction score
I have 2 pv+ and both are acting the same way, after the update they both do not want to hold their position like they did before, kinda drifting away from me. Also seems to drop altitude on their on? Anyone have this problem? Do I need to re calibrate the transmitter?

Just upgraded mine to v3.02 but not tried it yet, hope it all went smooth

laynesway said:
I have 2 pv+ and both are acting the same way, after the update they both do not want to hold their position like they did before, kinda drifting away from me. Also seems to drop altitude on their on? Anyone have this problem? Do I need to re calibrate the transmitter?

same issue here

Mine did that exact thing, but I then re-cal the TX and calibrated the IMU (basic and advanced) and its fine... I have noticed that in heavy winds when less than 10 feet off the ground, it does tend to move slightly, including altitude, however, it corrects itself... I haven't had that issue with winds under 10 mph...

I updated to 3.02 and alls fine. You have to always recaliberate and check imu. Plus a lot depend on how many sat locks you have. Mine will drift a little with 5.

Just calibrated the TX and Imu. And still the same thing , not very stable. Drifting.......

You sure your in gps ? Did you check in the assistant that it was going into gps ? How many sats are you getting ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl