Unsure of which to buy

Go on Craigslist for a used one. I'm pretty much new to drone flying myself. Picked up a P3 4k for $400 US. I would feel better crashing a used one that I spent less on than a more money on a new one. Just my thoughts. I'll look toward a new one when I get better at flying. Also just had my first crash with a tree 2 days ago. Heart sunk to my feet. No damage though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Correct
And you're still stuck with old technology
Lol like it matters, people fly "old technology" all the time, believe it or not there are other drones besides dji products, lots of people fly racing drones without any GPS or avoidance sensors.. not everyone cares or wants to spend money on the latest thing that comes out. Especially if you are married...

You like like we are talking about the p1 or p2. Even then who am I to tell someone they shouldn't buy a phantom 1 or 2. I certainly wouldn't give them a snobbish answer like but you're stuck with old technology...

Sent from my SM-T280 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Allowance hell, your wife needs a second job....
Lol she's going to school and working. I'm hoping that degree she's getting will get her a good paying job. She's a saver I'm a spender I could buy a phantom 4 pro with the next check but she puts a lot Into savings. Smart for the long gone run but sucks now lol.

Sent from my SM-T280 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT