UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc)

Thanks ilovecoffee. Can you please disable the autoland at 15 percent?

I have one request... And this should be a simple one! Would it be possible to add your version number into the About screen? Or anywhere else for that matter... I have the app installed on my phone and tablet and often forget which version is installed if I haven't used it in a while.

eyecon82 said:
Thanks ilovecoffee. Can you please disable the autoland at 15 percent?

That's in the firmware, not the app, unfortunately.

Forts said:
I have one request... And this should be a simple one! Would it be possible to add your version number into the About screen? Or anywhere else for that matter... I have the app installed on my phone and tablet and often forget which version is installed if I haven't used it in a while.

Good idea. Will do that after someone confirms regarding v11 posted on the previous page. Miserable weather here, can't test.

I have an app called "measure the earth" on my iPad and use that for getting the distance right. The vision app also lets you know the distance it will travel too and that should be just as accurate. Anyway. I'll post the results if I do anything really impressive.

Hey Ilovecoffee, I have some time tomorrow and I just downloaded the new version. What exactly would you like tested?

NRL777 said:
My first iCoffee GS flight..
with smooth waypoints example.. most of it was smooth..
This flight was with the Vision+Rotorpixel.. I also had the Vision+ but the rotorpixel did alright too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKB3i591T6A

Cool! That is pretty smooth for the rotorpixel, I haven't seen any videos of it in action before but it looks pretty smooth.

Cooter3690 said:
Hey Ilovecoffee, I have some time tomorrow and I just downloaded the new version. What exactly would you like tested?

Just wanted to ensure the two new features are working properly, setting default speeds and default stay time.

hi
can i just check. does this work with the latest phantom firmware?

I have updated to 5.01 with no joy. The app acts the same.
From what I have gathered, 5.01 addressed mainly video issues.

The fast speed in groundstation doesn't work. It moves so slow now.

eyecon82 said:
The fast speed in groundstation doesn't work. It moves so slow now.

Oh... Cooter3690 tested and told me I had the slow and fast speeds reversed in the settings. So I reversed them. I haven't been able to test myself since the weather has been bad. Can you confirm that you're using this latest release and not the earlier one that needed some testing?

The download link also isn't working. Thanks so much.

The link posted several posts back is a "beta" test. Is that where you originally downloaded it from? That version is no good and I've removed the link. The first post had the fixed version of version 11.

ilovecoffee said:
The link posted several posts back is a "beta" test. Is that where you originally downloaded it from? That version is no good and I've removed the link. The first post had the fixed version of version 11.

Yes that is originally where I downloaded v11 from. Now the first op doesn't have a correct download link either

Hi

I used the ground station for the first time and had a bit of a fright. I set the waypoints and the uploading waypoints comment appeared. I then sent the bird off. However, half way to the first waypoint the waypoint markers, plus all the lines that connect them dissapeäred from the map. The bird did continue to fly the route however and the telemetry continued to update and the aeroplane symbol moved around the map correctly. Then halfway through the flight the uploading waypoints came back.

any ideas? cheers

eyecon82 said:
ilovecoffee said:

Yes that is originally where I downloaded v11 from. Now the first op doesn't have a correct download link either

I'm referring to the very first post on the first page. That link is working.

srchadwi said:
Hi

I used the ground station for the first time and had a bit of a fright. I set the waypoints and the uploading waypoints comment appeared. I then sent the bird off. However, half way to the first waypoint the waypoint markers, plus all the lines that connect them dissapeäred from the map. The bird did continue to fly the route however and the telemetry continued to update and the aeroplane symbol moved around the map correctly. Then halfway through the flight the uploading waypoints came back.

any ideas? cheers

That will happen when it loses wifi connection but has nothing to do with the ongoing flight. All information gets uploaded at the time of pressing GO, so that the Phantom can continue on without an active connection to your smartphone/tablet. When it comes back in range it will "download" the points again and its status from the Phantom itself.

My suggestion to everyone is that they should be highly familiar with the ground station from the stock app before using this version.

Thanks for this app coffee, one question. How do I create a ground station flight and add waypoints when not connected to the Phantom? I'd like to create several missions and be able to save them without needing to be connected to the Phantom, is this possible?

robb01 said:
Thanks for this app coffee, one question. How do I create a ground station flight and add waypoints when not connected to the Phantom? I'd like to create several missions and be able to save them without needing to be connected to the Phantom, is this possible?

Next to the last item under Ground Station: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25244

You can only do one mission at a time, not several.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT