UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

why is that? Plenty of dealers are having issues getting supply. There are still people that pre-ordered through DJI direct that haven't received theirs yet. Again, how can someone walk in off the street and buy one and pre orders aren't filled yet?

How? Easy. Customs only examines small portion of the shipments that come thru; sort of like random drug testing.
We used to order things in smaller batches so that out of say 5 shipments, statistically 2-3 would show up on time, while few might have been held up by customs.
Looks like Chad put all his eggs in one basket, which makes sense from freight/logistics standpoint, but at least in this case, it obviously caused an issue.

Chances are that if he placed more than one order, the second one may very well leapfrog over the first one.

This dealer is sketchy man.

Dude, really?

If you don't like what they are doing, call in and cancel the order. Few have done it and reported no issues.

If you're just trolling in this thread, knock it off and move on.

I, personally have had my money on the line for almost a month, but unless I see other dealers that have this item in stock, I'm keeping my pre-order with UAV-Outlet.

Reactions: Built Drones
Latest status...

Customs should be able to clear the shipment any minute for possible delivery tomorrow.. I was also told it may clear by 10am tomorrow.. I am bashing down the door to get these to us and right back out.. Not easy taking hundreds of calls/emails a day responding to everyone, we are doing the best we can based on the cards we were given..

Thanks for the update.... call your Senator/Congress critter. Tell them how Custom is impacting your ability to do business and compete against others. Make gov't work for you... a little donation to his campaign wouldn't hurt either. ;)

My refund that was issued on the 7th is still pending to. What's up with that?
As for the refund Eric, I emailed you with a status.. 3-5 business days for a refund to process, please let us know if you don't see anything by Thursday..

This dealer is sketchy man.

Thanks........

Yup... Looks super sketchy (Sarcasm!). This company is responding faster and more throughly than DJI's own tech support. Every question has been answered personally. I mean seriously, they are posting on an enthusiast forum. Cut them some slack! You think they want this to happen? Not a very sound business model if this was so intentionally devious.

As for the refund Eric, I emailed you with a status.. 3-5 business days for a refund to process, please let us know if you don't see anything by Thursday..

Thanks........
Thanks for the update, have not seen one take this long before. I received it on the 7Th.

On pre-orders it's shady.

You're the only one that seems to think so.

I'm a business owner and while it doesn't happen often, I do on occasion have to fire some of my clients.

If you were my customer, I would offer you a refund.
If you're not a customer, that you're slandering.

For god sake, just move on. You spoke your mind, no one is taking you seriously.

You're entitled to your opinion but it's just that, an opinion. You're not going to convince others that have formed their own opinion.

You're the only one that seems to think so.

I'm a business owner and while it doesn't happen often, I do on occasion have to fire some of my clients.

If you were my customer, I would offer you a refund.
If you're not a customer, that you're slandering.

For god sake, just move on. You spoke your mind, no one is taking you seriously.

You're entitled to your opinion but it's just that, an opinion. You're not going to convince others that have formed their own opinion.

Slander? Really? I'm afraid your grasp of the law is well, very limited.

Guys I just wanted to let you know that ALL e RC on Amazon has them in stock right now I ordered last night and it shipped today. I had a Pre Order with UAV Outlet I canceled. You will take a hit with the shipping 3 to 5 days is free but next day service costs money. I hope this helps you guys out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT