UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Got mine at Atlanta hobby. Had plenty. Camera box in N.Y.,Drone nerds.There is 3

Called Atlanta Hobby, Camera Box and Drone Nerds just now. All places are closed on weekends.

I'm not asking who's willing to take an order.
I'm asking who has it in stock right now that I can order from?

Really? Name 2 that I can call and confirm.
The few that people have listed are all OOS.

I was in a local hobby shop here in Memphis and they received 2 P3P's on Thursday - They're on the shelf.

Mid South Hobbies and Games 901-682-9402

I bet this is increasingly the case in lots of local hobby / RC shops.

How many P3's were allocated to most Hobby shops in the first shipment? 3, 5, 10? If a certain hobby shop was to advertise via Amazon and get 100 orders overnight, what's a man to do. Take the orders, money, and place another larger order with DJI in the hopes that they will arrive before everyone cancels their orders when they find a hobby shop that didn't sell their original batch. How soon after the first batch goes out can a certain source order up more in order to fill outstanding orders? Is that what happened here?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=391108971440

Jim's Hobby has sold 35 P3A
128 P3P

Preordered mine April 20 and received May 4th. :cool:

Hang in there, we're still stuck waiting for more than one battery!

Everyone of those sites on E-bay say the same thing.

I suspect the 128 sold is the pre-order count. I could be wrong.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS PRE-ORDER ONLY.Please also make sure to read the full content of this listing. They are all very important!

Everyone of those sites on E-bay say the same thing.

I suspect the 128 sold is the pre-order count. I could be wrong.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS PRE-ORDER ONLY.Please also make sure to read the full content of this listing. They are all very important!
:rolleyes:
I was quite surprised to get my bird earlier than "expected."

I usually order from B&H, but I got lucky with Jim's Hobby. I think the sold number represents shipped to customers, btw. I been watching, too!

I'm sure UAV's birds will land soon!

Reactions: mconheady
Atlanta hobby is open on Saturdays. I was there yesterday. No P3's in stock. They did have one in display.

There may be a trend here with this company that I am noticing. I didn't order my P3 from them but I do have a pre-order for batteries and P3 accessories. I'm thinking I might cancel that pre-order.

Here's the deal. For the accessory pre-order my CC was charged, not pre-authorized but charged and posted. This really isn't right in my book unless an item ships. For you guys that have P3 pre-orders were your CC's charged where the charge posted, not pending? Even DJi didn't charge my CC for my P3, they did a pre-auth, it fell off 7 days later then they charged me when they shipped the P3.

I can't help but to think this company is racking up sales on pre-orders by providing guesses on when they'll get items in stock. Feeding the hype machine.

Here's an example. This company posted that they thought the GPC backpacks would be available in a week. What do I do? I go to the GPC website and send them a note asking them a question about how many batteries the pack will carry. They respond quickly that they do not know and it won't for at least another couple weeks before the design is finished. If the design finishes in a couple weeks a product isn't gonna be readily available for at least another couple weeks after that. It was easy, I went directly to the manufacturer, something this company could have done as well but obviously didn't.

Be warned.

My CC was pre authorized, not charged. Still hasn't been charged.

Really? Mine was charged right-away:
4/16/15
mtc003.png

UAV-OUTLET
Merchandise
$1,498.99

Could be any number of reason when it comes to customs and delays. Signs of tampering, a dead rat, etc. A large shipment coming from Communist China is going to be looked at or the agent assigned could have caught the flu. Any number of delay reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West