Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Built Drones, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Built Drones

We’ve been getting TONS of phone calls asking about the pre orders on the Phantom 3. Good news and bad news! We received confirmation from DJI this morning that SOME units have shipped from China, and we hope to have them in store late this week/early next week. The pre-ordered units won’t spend more than a couple hours in the shop, as we’re already furiously printing shipping labels to get them into your hands as quickly as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding in this crazy process, we’re just as excited as you!

Goat Song likes this.
  2. damitjim

Does that include P3A units or just P3P?

3. gfredrone

I've been waiting to order until the inventory was in stock. Do you foresee having any additional P3P w/ extra battery available on this first shipment from DJI?

4. davemex

Thanks for posting an update here. I imagine it'll be a lot easier than having to deal with each person individually. Did they give you counts on each of the models? Like, do you know if it was X number of P3Ps but no P3As? Or if the number shipped covers all your pre-orders?

5. Apparition

I sure hope I'm one of the first ones. I cancelled both B&H and Amazon to buy through you.

BigPig likes this.
  6. Built Drones

Still waiting for full numbers..

Still waiting for full numbers..

Just a fraction for now, not sure on total numbers..

Fingers crossed, from what we heard all dealers are being shorted..

7. davemex

Thanks for sharing what you know at least. When I ordered it sounded like you'd only pre-sold about half of the P3P units you had on order. It'll be good to know if they shipped enough to cover all those pre-orders.

Built Drones likes this.
  8. Allezdada

Thanks for the update. I ordered from you through Amazon for a P3P with extra battery.

Built Drones likes this.
  9. gfredrone

When I do order, do you keep more money if I order from your site vs through Amazon? Did Tony @FPVLR get an early bird? Think I remember you saying you were trying to get him one. I was one of Tony's original P2 customers and helped bring him over our way. Great guy and once sent me a replacement antenna for free to replace one that I accidentally broke.

#9 gfredrone, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  10. Built Drones

Amazon takes a lot of cash from sellers, we prefer over the phone if possible..

904-800-7725

~Chad

11. robb01

Just pre-ordered the Phantom 3 Pro from your site. Recieved an email from Amazon this morning that my Advanced order had been delayed, so I cancelled it. Also heard that the Advanced model in general has been delayed.

UAV - Would you be able to tell me what # pre-order I would be it I ordered from you about 15 mins ago? Possible that I'll be included in the first shipment?

Built Drones likes this.
  12. Built Drones

Hey Robert, DJI has shorted us along with all other dealers.. I am hoping within the next few weeks we can get your order out of the door.. We will update this thread once we know more..

Thank you for your order!

13. Wm and Cate

We tried --- We canceled our order with you through Amazon (P3A) after we sent three inquiries via Amazon and your web site in the last few days about changing our order to a P3P direct -- however we never got any answer. I know your're busy but a reply and we would kept our order with you guys.

Make sure to check your e-mails.

14. Built Drones

How did you email in? We've been swamped with emails and are doing our best to get back to you asap.. Main reason for posting here and on our website.. Give me a shout if you have a moment..

904-800-7725

~Chad

15. kristo

Their phone number is listed on their website. Just sayin...

I ordered a P3P w/ extra battery from them and they have been very responsive and helpful with several issues and questions I've had - including through the Amazon contact request form. They clearly care about taking great care of their customers but imagine the volume of contacts they're having to manage under the circumstances. I'm keeping my business right where it is and looking forward to my new toy when it arrives.

16. musicman476

I just placed my order for a P3A on your website! Great doing business with you. I'm officially excited!

Built Drones likes this.
  17. BigPig

I echo this. I called and spoke directly with Chad this morning before placing my P3P w/ extra battery order. He was quick to answer the call and any questions I had. Love that level of customer service. Can't wait to get mine! Thanks again, Chad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Built Drones likes this.
  18. dmcgrew

I emailed UAV Outlet this morning and got a reply within 2 hours. :)

Built Drones likes this.
  19. Built Drones

Sorry for the delay!

20. yhern023

Delay? 2 hours? That's not delay. That's awesome. I have emailed you guys before and yiu guys are awesome in customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigPig likes this.