UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Next week will almost be "mid May".... any word on your extra battery shipment? LOL

My original ship date from Amazon before I cancelled and went direct to the source was May 15th. Nothing has changed that I can see that would move that date forward. Now, if the 15th arrives and I still haven't received my P3P I will probably have to take action. But I know Chad won't let me down.
Fred

Reactions: Built Drones
My original ship date from Amazon before I cancelled and went direct to the source was May 15th. Nothing has changed that I can see that would move that date forward. Now, if the 15th arrives and I still haven't received my P3P I will probably have to take action. But I know Chad won't let me down.
Fred
I agree with you, which is why I have not taken any actions.
The only thing that's different is the protection that Amazon offers, which again, I'm not concerned about.
The only issue I do have is that UAV-Outlet has charged my CC and I'm paying interest on it for goods that I have yet received.
When I was looking at only few days, it wasn't a big deal. Now that it's been weeks, it's starting to wear a bit.

On a personal note, the excitement for me is starting to wear off. If I don't get this bird soon, I'm afraid that I may cancel the order, not to buy from elsewhere, but as result of reshuffling my financial priorities.

Reactions: eseckinger
I don't so much mind the delay because it's something out of my control. Like many of you, I've been tracking the issues and experiences of other pilots and photographers, good and bad and pretended. Now I know what to look for, what settings I want to experiment with, etc. Sadly, though, I'm out of town until next Friday but UAV-O has kindly agreed to set my box aside for later delivery.

Oh, and Chad or Chris, I'll be expecting photos of my P3P with my name on it, every day!

I hope his silence is because he and his trailer are in Atlanta waiting for them to be released from customs so he can slap shipping labels on them and drop them at UPS terminal on the way home. :cool:
Has been quite silent today, awaiting the good news of shipment.

Reactions: Carver1000
Maybe he doesn't want to give us another update for fear of being called a thieving liar...
In due time. He was nice enough to keep us in the loop, and most are rewarding him by sticking it out a extra week.

Reactions: Built Drones
I called earlier today to get an update on shipping, no answer. Didn't leave a message, but within 5 minutes got a call back from Chad. Solid customer service in my book. He asked if I followed this forum which I didn't, but reading through these pages, I have to say there are some impatient bastards on this thread! Release was set for late April, early May.....it's still very early May! I'm pretty sure we'll get our drones soon enough. Thanks Chad!

Last edited:
lots of people have already gotten the phantom 3 from other dealers.

lots of people have already gotten the phantom 3 from other dealers.
+1 As soon as I cancelled I walked in to a hobby store close by that had 20+ of each model and I bought one in the store. There are TONS of dealers now that have them guys.

We don't care who has them - we are practicing our patience techniques. Of course, now we are all addicted to this particular thread! ...and, we still have something to look forward to...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT