UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Only 100 units made it into the country? Your rep is laying it on hard it seems. I wasn't even sure i was going to be in first batch of DronesMadeEasy, and mine still shipped yesterday.

Only 100 units made it into the country? Your rep is laying it on hard it seems. I wasn't even sure i was going to be in first batch of DronesMadeEasy, and mine still shipped yesterday.
Just read rc depot got in a "huge" shipment of both pros and advanced.

100 units is def not true..between this forum and RCG I could list 300 or more people who already have their units. That rep is lost haha :eek:

Cant they simply have some idea by what the tracking information says?

Man, I hope I can find the patients...I didn't see how to cancel. Did you pay with PayPal? If so, how long did it take for you to get a refund?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We canceled our UAV O order through Amazon and went with DroneDepot.com -- shipping our order tomorrow for next day delivery!

Did you guys pay the taxes?

Paid the sales tax with their e-commerce check out with the assurance that they would refund it -- Not sure why they are collecting sales tax for states they have no presence. If you are out of state, I would place the order by phone to avoid the inconvenience of seeking a refund. They have responded promptly to our numerous e-mails.

Well that's good news at least that most of the orders will be there by Monday. I sure hope mine is included - I was overseas and ordered late (April 21). I ordered with an extra battery - will I expect two shipments, the P3P sooner and the spare battery later?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl