UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

How come all these other dealers got excess supply when you don't have any supply?

We've asked that question 100 times as well.. We're not the only shop being shorted, other shops only got 8 units out of their total order..

Rcdepot still has them in stock. If u don't mind paying for overnight shipping, u can have it tomorrow. I think it was $92 for ON and $53 for second day.

Do you know a coupon code for them or what the coupon they email you is worth? 5% off? 10% off?

maybe other dealers have extras because they are not as reputable as some of these established dealers and everyone mostly goes thru authorized dealers so they don't get ripped off and have a warranty. I chose to purchase thru a DJI authorized and preferred dealer and i havent heard squat about my order lol. But at least I know I will eventually get it and be fully covered.

Reactions: Built Drones
I just cancelled with UAV-Outlet via Amazon and ordered from RCDepot. I called RCDepot just now and they verified the Phantom 3 Professional is in stock and they are getting it ready for shipment RIGHT NOW and it will go out today!

https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/default.asp

I called RCDepot just now and they verified the Phantom 3 Professional is in stock and they are getting it ready for shipment RIGHT NOW and it will go out today!
I ordered from UAV-Outlet and am fine with waiting. At this point, it would just be an expensive paperweight since the DJI Pilot app has not been released yet.

But you never know how long it will take. Why wait?

Because I don't know who "RCDepot" is -- and, I do know UAV-Outlet is responsive to customers. Also, I'd like to support someone who supports this forum.

I wish I knew about this forum and UAV-Outlet before I ordered thru Drones etc. At least UAV keeps their customers updated. I havent seen Drones etc staff post anything anywhere in the world :(

I just got my FedEx tracking number for my Phantom 3 from RCDepot. Shipping out today.

Because I don't know who "RCDepot" is -- and, I do know UAV-Outlet is responsive to customers. Also, I'd like to support someone who supports this forum.

Makes some sense, I guess.

Reactions: Built Drones

Same here. The impatient part of me would love to go buy somewhere so I can get it this instant, but especially with a $1300 purchase, I'd rather stick with a company that *i know* has good customer service. (Not saying RCDepot doesnt, I simply don't know.)

Simply getting it right this instant works for some people - and there's nothing wrong with that. Waiting a few extra days for better service and support works for others - nothing wrong with that either. Just differing opinions.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik