Tripod mode is amazing

Great video! I have a regulate P4, so what does tripod mode do that I can't do with slow, gentle flying? Thanks!

Nothing, but to fly slow and gentle, and avoid side obstacles, takes a lot of concentration and effort. Why not let the machine take the strain. Bit like saying if I want a view from above why can't I just get a ladder out and climb onto my house roof, save me a load of money. ;)

Nothing, but to fly slow and gentle, and avoid side obstacles, takes a lot of concentration and effort. Why not let the machine take the strain. Bit like saying if I want a view from above why can't I just get a ladder out and climb onto my house roof, save me a load of money. ;)
you haven't priced ladders lately then. especially if you roof is up a ways.
But I would answer, so when the computer fails I wont.

This response is not worth your time writing, " I suggest you read the manual". A quick answer would have been more inline with the forums objective of being helpful to newbies, or a pilots lack of knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Or perhaps at least give the page item number reference from the manual.

geez, you spend $1000 or more on a drone, go to school, get your 107 and learn how to fly, there are legit schools and classes everywhere now. Flight lessons range from $500 to $5000. But if you have any intention of making money with your purchase you need to learn how to fly. Auto Modes are great, just like auto modes on cameras, but when you are hired for a job, you best learn how to use the settings on the camera and know how to fly out of a situation.

Can you explain Tripod mode? It looks to me as if you are just slowly flying through the old park. BTW where is that? Very cool video!
Tripod mode slows the controls. Big stick movements equal to slow aircraft movements. Also all sensors are active. It makes it extremely easy to fly closer to objects

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart