Tripod mode is amazing

Reaction score
First time flying in Tripod mode. Super stable. I'll admit I need some practice. I was really nervous flying so close to things, especially branches.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

How do you get into tripod mode please

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I wholeheartedly agree with the suggestion to read the manual, but it's very easy. Here are the steps:

1. Make sure that P mode is selected (physical switch on the RC, options are A, S & P)

2. In the DJI GO4 app, tap on the RC icon on the left of the screen

3. Select Tripod Mode

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This response is not worth your time writing, " I suggest you read the manual". A quick answer would have been more inline with the forums objective of being helpful to newbies, or a pilots lack of knowledge.

While i in essence agree, i see these basic questions all the time that would easily be answered if someone spent 15 minutes going through the manual, which you should be doing when you spend a good chunk of money and put an aircraft in the air, which can potentially be very dangerous for yourself, others and peoples property. Not to mention all regulation you should know in various countries and places that people ignore.

It really isn't something that should be done lightly.

Why are you referring to safety???? That has nothing to do with the Tripod mode question. Your safety statement is true tho, but all that goes without saying. I think your response to a question was arrogant, and the person who asked the question might be safer than both you and I. I think your just ranting crap.

Well he obviously hasn't given much effort into learning how the drone works, and that obviously is a safety concern if he is already flying. That is basically my point.
ofc, i don't know if he even has flown yet but it says something about the attitude towards flying when you ask such basic questions. To me at least.

topic far off now. sorry for this OP! im done now!

Reactions: Casper`s P4
Well he obviously hasn't given much effort into learning how the drone works, and that obviously is a safety concern if he is already flying. That is basically my point.
ofc, i don't know if he even has flown yet but it says something about the attitude towards flying when you ask such basic questions. To me at least.

topic far off now. sorry for this OP! im done now!

Well just for your information as a 45-year-old man I have read the manual I do fly responsibly I do fly safely I am aware of all the regulations in place and abide by the rules

I asked a simple question because I cannot remember how to get into tripod mode but I know how to use the drone safely effectively and within regulations etc but thank you for your response anyway

Why are you referring to safety???? That has nothing to do with the Tripod mode question. Your safety statement is true tho, but all that goes without saying. I think your response to a question was arrogant, and the person who asked the question might be safer than both you and I. I think your just ranting crap.

Thank you

Your vid was awesome KingDad1985. Great colours, and a good example of Tripod mode.

Thank you. I'm not familiar with the camera settings yet, so I shot in auto, cinema 4k 60fps. So much more to learn. So far I have 9 hours flight time on my P4P, and enjoying it greatly. I've been looking at ND filters, I have some dji credit, what number would you recommend?

Mate, My advise on filters might lead you astray! BUT your vid colours were perfect. The pinkish building/structure at the end compliments the whole picture with earthly tones etc.

Thank you! I guess I should learn the camera settings first anyways. ;) Practice,Practice,Practice. Thank you

Just for reference I cannot seem to find anything referring to tripod mode in the manual this is possibly be a new feature added in a firmware update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan