To Update Litchi or Not?

Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't updated Litchi (iOS) since 1.12.4 and was wondering if I'm missing out on anything since then. I am flying a P3P that is on 1.9.60 that I really don't want to update since its working perfectly. I'm also on an older GO app that I'm not wanting to update due to the older firmware on the bird.

Hey guys I haven't updated Litchi (iOS) since 1.12.4 and was wondering if I'm missing out on anything since then. I am flying a P3P that is on 1.9.60 that I really don't want to update since its working perfectly. I'm also on an older GO app that I'm not wanting to update due to the older firmware on the bird.
Latest version locks editing by default on startup. Handy to prevent accidentally adding a new waypoint by touching the screen and seeing your drone fly away at the end of the mission.

Reactions: Wahoo_Ace
I have been using Litchi App for over a year without incident. With you system working perfectly, I wouldn't go looking for trouble ..

Updated to iOS 2.1.2 yesterday, the added feature as noted above was worth the upgrade alone. Flew a mission, quick pano and a 10 minute thrash in FPV and no issues.

Updated to iOS 2.1.2 yesterday, the added feature as noted above was worth the upgrade alone. Flew a mission, quick pano and a 10 minute thrash in FPV and no issues.
I flew a waypoint mission. Smooth as a baby’s ***. (I inserted the asterisks. Figured I’d save them the trouble :) )

Reactions: tevek

I updated to version 2.1.2 iOS. Now every mission I created waypoint gimbal angle is hosed with some ridiculous value. And, even after updating a mission/gimbal angle and saving, it does not save. All was well before version 2.1.2. I regret updating. Until there is some resolution I have no faith in flying a Litchi mission.

I updated to version 2.1.2 iOS. Now every mission I created waypoint gimbal angle is hosed with some ridiculous value. And, even after updating a mission/gimbal angle and saving, it does not save. All was well before version 2.1.2. I regret updating. Until there is some resolution I have no faith in flying a Litchi mission.
I've been reading on a local forum that Litchi are aware of the problem and will be releasing another update to fix the last update...
Oh and maybe fix the limp gimbal problem that I encountered twice yesterday.
So much for talking it up on a previous post!

Reactions: jogforfitness
Litchi iOS version 2.1.3 is released. I spot checked a few missions. Waypoint gimbal issue appears resolved.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3