To good to be true

Boy, this post reminds me of my Dad !!!!!!!!!!!

He will need to replace a part that cost $50. But he does not want to spend $50... So, he buys an inferior part that cost $25... and when that doesn't work, he buys another inferior part that costs $20... But that doesn't fix it either... So he buys another inferior part for $15 and that ends up breaking the machine.. So,. in the end he will spend $60 on parts that wont work and ends up having to replace the machine for $175........... And he thinks he comes out ahead!!!!!!!!

I will spend the extra money on a OEM battery for $150 to save any possibility of having $1200 fly away out of my life forever... Just my opinion.... Go ahead, I am ready for my bashing now >>> LOL

Reactions: Falcon900

He will need to replace a part that cost $50. But he does not want to spend $50... So, he buys an inferior part that cost $25... and when that doesn't work, he buys another inferior part that costs $20... But that doesn't fix it either... So he buys another inferior part for $15 and that ends up breaking the machine.. So,. in the end he will spend $60 on parts that wont work and ends up having to replace the machine for $175........... And he thinks he comes out ahead!!!!!!!!

I will spend the extra money on a OEM battery for $150 to save any possibility of having $1200 fly away out of my life forever... Just my opinion.... Go ahead, I am ready for my bashing now >>> LOL
That's why the cheaper became expensive because that product that you saved some bucks will not last. I rather buy premium and get quality brand.

Have you got an example of a flyaway caused by a non OEM battery?
This thread reminds me of watching/reading the main stream media, lots of supposition, and hyperbole and little or no concrete facts.

No one? Nobody...? Yup. Xpec. Ted. Not even on the radar. Better things to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3