This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

i think I'm pretty much maxed out going in the same direction 2.3-2.4 miles, can't make it any further, but thats pretty good, I really do need to pick a different route LOL

i think I'm pretty much maxed out going in the same direction 2.3-2.4 miles, can't make it any further, but thats pretty good, I really do need to pick a different route LOL
I don't know how much of a different angle you can change. I change my angle like 45degrees and was getting a better range.
I west heading straight west and started flying west by Southwest and got out farther.

hey tony does your signal just drop and trigger RTH or can you slowly start seeing the bars drop? Also do you fly until RTH hits or do you turn around when you start getting red?

My wife sends me this pic..damnit i want to go home now!

Attachments

• 1464982453489.jpg
    1464982453489.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 277
Lol real nice phxbird57

Antennas came bubble wrapped in an envelope from china...im suprised theres not a scratch or scuff! My rf meter is coming tomorrow so im going to check these then go for a flight...then ill start adjusting and checking with the meter...cant wait, i hope we get good weather

Attachments

• 1465007475515.jpg
    1465007475515.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 1465007491730.jpg
    1465007491730.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: Mark The Droner
hey tony does your signal just drop and trigger RTH or can you slowly start seeing the bars drop? Also do you fly until RTH hits or do you turn around when you start getting red?

it slowly started to go, then goes, and comes back and then drops

Antennas came bubble wrapped in an envelope from china...im suprised theres not a scratch or scuff! My rf meter is coming tomorrow so im going to check these then go for a flight...then ill start adjusting and checking with the meter...cant wait, i hope we get good weather
RF meter? Aren't they kinda pricey?

I didn't get the big fancy ones...I got the Immersionrc rf power meter. I read good reviews and really wanted to try it...you can test tx power, antennas, cables. If it's not great I can return. It's pretty cool check it out

Reactions: phxbird57
before that driver leaves with anything I would have that box open and a fully charged battery in it flying it to make sure. If it does not. Damage take it back.
Don't know if you can do that .

Pro where did you get the cable adapter to witch the antennas over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72