This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

I remember something about inspecting the item.
You might can I just have never done it . You should be able to though .I just never have and really don't know if they will wait .
One way to see though ;)

Pro where did you get the cable adapter to witch the antennas over.
I have sma connectors for the helicals...it sux cuz the center pin is too short on these fir the china ones...ill let you know which ones to get.

I have sma connectors for the helicals...it sux cuz the center pin is too short on these fir the china ones...ill let you know which ones to get.
Procharged, I looked into an RF meter because I thought I had a bad uFL cable.

I actually ended up twisting it so much that it broke. I replaced all new cables, but I wouldn't mind having one to check if I have a good signal without opening the controller.

How do you like yours? I looked into this one, but decided to hold off.

http://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED78S-...00P67QLA0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Procharged, I looked into an RF meter because I thought I had a bad uFL cable.

I actually ended up twisting it so much that it broke. I replaced all new cables, but I wouldn't mind having one to check if I have a good signal without opening the controller.

How do you like yours? I looked into this one, but decided to hold off.

http://www.amazon.com/Cornet-ED78S-...00P67QLA0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Oh I used the wrong 4 post sma to solder on these china panels....but I do have issues I just found from my cables inside the rc... I have the rg402 cables and was taking them off and on and didn't notice I spun them...now my signal is intermittent which sucks cuz I have a lot of stuff I want to test but have to wait a few weeks now to order some u.fl cables since the mmcx wont work.

I got my Immersionrc rf power meter Saturday and tried it but its defective lol so I have to wait to get a replacement or repair...sucks. I will let you know how it is tho when I get my replacement! I'm going to look up the one you put a link for

Oh I used the wrong 4 post sma to solder on these china panels....but I do have issues I just found from my cables inside the rc... I have the rg402 cables and was taking them off and on and didn't notice I spun them...now my signal is intermittent which sucks cuz I have a lot of stuff I want to test but have to wait a few weeks now to order some u.fl cables since the mmcx wont work.

I got my Immersionrc rf power meter Saturday and tried it but its defective lol so I have to wait to get a replacement or repair...sucks. I will let you know how it is tho when I get my replacement! I'm going to look up the one you put a link for
I'll see if I got any extras laying around, I think I need to order some too. Anybody else got any of these extras laying around we can send to procharged? If I don't have any I'll order a 10 pack and send you a few

Much appreciated... lol I'll trade for the MMCX to SMA I have that cant be used on the standard...fits the pro/adv/p4 tho

Since I have been reading a lot of the post in this sub channel. I have a question which would you say is better to get, The ITelite antenna or the FPVLR circular antenna?

I have the FPVLR antenna, boosted now. I got 12362ft over the weekend and could have kept going but it was a new location to me and I was nervous.

Edit: I fly a P3S

Since I have been reading a lot of the post in this sub channel. I have a question which would you say is better to get, The ITelite antenna or the FPVLR circular antenna?
What aircraft are you intending on using it for, and what are your long range or penetration goals

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Please post pictures. Plus pictures of type of ground you are flying over. (Houses, land, water, etc etc

I'm sure they may be more in this thread somewhere, this is the last one i have
IMG_0030.PNG

Oh I beleive that over that type land! Not a house or power line in sight! I wish we had that in my part of florida! All I have is trees, houses, and power lines.... ugh

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Oh I beleive that over that type land! Not a house or power line in sight! I wish we had that in my part of florida! All I have is trees, houses, and power lines.... ugh
here is another, little shorter depends on wind and clouds...

There is a tree line about 1500 feet out kinda kills me.. along the
image1.PNG
road I'm following the power line

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72