I've owned my P4 for around 6 months now and I'm loving what all this bird can accomplish and can't the PhantomPilots community enough for their guidance and support with any and all questions that I've had. Truly y'all are awesome. So I figured I'd try and show with the community what I've been able to accomplish so far what with editing and patience. Again I'd like to thank every one of you for being such a supporting roll in this hobby.View attachment 73688 View attachment 73689 View attachment 73690 View attachment 73691 View attachment 73692 View attachment 73693 View attachment 73694 View attachment 73695 View attachment 73696 View attachment 73697

The Pics are awesome buddy..

Reactions: Jeremiah Fitzjurls
2ad62f4d2e63701f6594d05f4cdaf65c.jpg

I was looking for a thread where the community was posting photos and couldn't find one. I stood starting a new thread I figured I'd just drop one here. I've started playing with bracketed shots in Lightroom (talked my wife into letting me get it). Anyway here is one of the first results. I edited some others more heavily, but aside from mitigating the noise I did only minor tweaking in the basic settings, a little HSL and slight adjustment to straighten the horizon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Great shots!
I've owned my P4 for around 6 months now and I'm loving what all this bird can accomplish and can't the PhantomPilots community enough for their guidance and support with any and all questions that I've had. Truly y'all are awesome. So I figured I'd try and show with the community what I've been able to accomplish so far what with editing and patience. Again I'd like to thank every one of you for being such a supporting roll in this hobby.View attachment 73688 View attachment 73689 View attachment 73690 View attachment 73691 View attachment 73692 View attachment 73693 View attachment 73694 View attachment 73695 View attachment 73696 View attachment 73697
Yip great shots alright

That was an Epic sunset by the way. I think you were on the South end where I hang out on the North end by Zona de Oro.

3fcc750957e76240be84939ea7580efe.jpg

c6b654dcde6096415d35284cc63fa982.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Great stuff! That was El Mirador across from the lighthouse. Regulations are tightening up here and more drones are appearing every day. No issues right now though. Message me through mazatlanmexicodrones.com when you come down.

Beautiful! You must have had very good photography and editing knowledge before you started to fly. I have been flying for one month, would love to be where you are in 5 more months. I'm starting from square 1, always took photos auto, no editing

Reactions: Jeremiah Fitzjurls
Great stuff! That was El Mirador across from the lighthouse. Regulations are tightening up here and more drones are appearing every day. No issues right now though. Message me through mazatlanmexicodrones.com when you come down.

Fantastic, I am wondering if they will hassle me at the airport. I will have to check when I come down. I'd hate to have then say no. Not sure I would chance 2k in gear to not get confiscated.

I'll stop in the Mexican consulate here in San Francisco and make a few calls.

Jay

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Beautiful! You must have had very good photography and editing knowledge before you started to fly. I have been flying for one month, would love to be where you are in 5 more months. I'm starting from square 1, always took photos auto, no editing
Fun fact. I had ZERO photography and editing knowledge before this hobby lol

Reactions: Cowboy1
My boss brought his P3A in about 3 months ago as a carry on from US. No issues. But you and I both know that rules can change overnight down here. And unenforced rules suddenly become enforced. But I expect you will not have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164