Reaction score
I've owned my P4 for around 6 months now and I'm loving what all this bird can accomplish and can't the PhantomPilots community enough for their guidance and support with any and all questions that I've had. Truly y'all are awesome. So I figured I'd try and show with the community what I've been able to accomplish so far what with editing and patience. Again I'd like to thank every one of you for being such a supporting roll in this hobby.
DJI_0015.jpg
DJI_0025.jpg
DJI_0087.jpg
DJI_0124.jpg
DJI_0195.jpg
DJI_0197.jpg
HDR_6.jpg
HDR_7.jpg
HDR_0115_6.jpg
HDR_0115_3.jpg

was the lightning grabbed from video frame, or were you one lucky bastard?
can't see the drone in buildings reflections, but there are a LOT of windows to scan through.

Don't let the door hit him on the way out, and as far as hillery is concerned... don't open the door... Trump is taking names.

was the lightning grabbed from video frame, or were you one lucky bastard?
can't see the drone in buildings reflections, but there are a LOT of windows to scan through.
One lucky bastard. I was experimenting with burst mode (only had the drone for about a month at the time) and I didn't even realize that I had the shot until months afterward when I was really getting into editing and had ran out of material to mess with.

Reactions: BuickGS
I have to give high thumbs up for these shots!!! Great work!

Reactions: Jeremiah Fitzjurls
Central... I got sunshine and great weather...area... ( glum look).

Very nice! Were you using filters on the camera or is that all from editing? I'm looking into picking up some filters but not sure which to get.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very nice! Were you using filters on the camera or is that all from editing? I'm looking into picking up some filters but not sure which to get.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
All through editing. I haven't got a filter set for my Phantom 4 yet. Need to though seeing to as somehow the stock lens cracked even though it's never even came close to a crash or being mishandled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen