I am not looking at your pictures any more. You better put so snow in them, or that song "I'll Leaving on a jet plane", will be more than a song:D

Reactions: Jeremiah Fitzjurls
Thank you for the support. I used Lightroom and exported it to photomatix pro for the HDR bracketing then imported back to Lightroom for final editing and watermarking.

Really nice pics! Can you explain HDR bracketing? No idea what that is and it would be great if I can get my pic to near this level.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Really nice pics! Can you explain HDR bracketing? No idea what that is and it would be great if I can get my pic to near this level.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Of course! It's alot easier than it sounds. Here's a link to a nice read up. (Explains it better than I can) [Post-production Tutorial] AEB Bracketing (Creating HDR shoot)
Just be sure that any photos shot are in RAW to give you more control over the final product.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DarkDrone 1 and JWH
Shame you will never get a space shuttle trail. I bet you would make it look so good. Probably a donut hole in cloud with a sunbeam lighiting the tanks.

I've owned my P4 for around 6 months now and I'm loving what all this bird can accomplish and can't the PhantomPilots community enough for their guidance and support with any and all questions that I've had. Truly y'all are awesome. So I figured I'd try and show with the community what I've been able to accomplish so far what with editing and patience. Again I'd like to thank every one of you for being such a supporting roll in this hobby.View attachment 73688 View attachment 73689 View attachment 73690 View attachment 73691 View attachment 73692 View attachment 73693 View attachment 73694 View attachment 73695 View attachment 73696 View attachment 73697
Fantastic shots. Thanx for sharing [emoji106]

Sent from my LGLS992 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West