This cannot be real right??

I was interested in how they were planning on conducting the scam in that if you pay by a credit card, you can always get your money back from the credit card company. I always get a one use credit card from my credit card company when ordering anything from an unknown company, this way, they will have a useless card number for theft purposes.

I never really got too far because the shopping cart would not come up on my screen. I'm assuming that they were trying to install some malware and my security measures were blocking them.

I do NOT recommend anyone else try this because if your security measures are not really good, you could get infected.

Ken
===

I don't know, a site whose blog section is just lyrics from various tv shows seems legit to me. o_O
I couldn't resist a look ....
it had me in stitches this one
(the first blog article...(Jan 28, 2016 ))
altogether now....

"............... It's time to play the music. It's time to light the lights. It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight...."

Here is partial info from a whois of their domain:

Domain Name: JAKEELY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2127139366_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.launchpad.com
Registrar URL: LaunchPad.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-08T13:56:05Z
Creation Date: 2017-05-23T15:59:45Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-23T15:59:45Z
Registrar: Launchpad, Inc. (HostGator)
Registrar IANA ID: 955
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Registrant City: Burlington
Registrant State/Province: MA
Registrant Postal Code: 01803
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8022274003
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Note the address is listed to an LLC in Burlington, MA. As someone else already mentioned their "business address" is a house in Carpentersville, IL. In the faq in answer to the question "Where do you ship from," it says: "The majority of our inventory is sold from our warehouses in China with a select few items from other distributors in other countries including here in the United States. That being said, sometimes your order may come in different packages at different times."

Definitely a scam site.

Ha ha ha - and I have a ^ million dollar bank account I can't unlock unless you send me 10,000 and I will give you a million dollars for it... ha ha ha what a joke, they don't even change the photos of the "founders" from a template for the web site... and don't even change the description of who they are:
ABOUT US
Together with a small team, we create and sell beautiful items, go-to pieces designed to be agelessly refined.
At Jakeely, we believe in lifestyle goods that are crafted with intention.
... WTF - how can people fall for this garbage...

Thanks guys!! In case some of you thought I was going to purchase from these losers you are wrong!! I posted this thread more for comic relief then anything else but also to ensure others were not silly enough to actually purchase from theses scammers!!

Reactions: UpLift Aerial

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart