This cannot be real right??

There are lots of red flags with this one. Steer clear.

Definately dodgy so watch yer backs. They have spelt Marketing as Making.

Yeah probably there hide-out!

I read it that it’s just the camera. Just my opinion.
You're not reading very well.
If the red flags aren't obvious enough, a little google image searching brings up dozens of scam sites using the same images, and in multiple languages, purporting to be from a number of different countries.

You're not reading very well.
If the red flags aren't obvious enough, a little google image searching brings up dozens of scam sites using the same images, and in multiple languages, purporting to be from a number of different countries.

This looks very similar to another bogus ad that was recently posted in another thread somewhere.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
There are alot of very wise old sages on this forum which suggest most of you are over eighty years old, your advise is invaluable.

I don't know, a site whose blog section is just lyrics from various tv shows seems legit to me. o_O
LOL did you really notice how they display the dollar sign ( 12.50$ – 110.00$ thats makes me think its a fourth world country.....hey place a big order and let us all know just how it went and what you were sent (giggles)

Wow.........read their return policy too if you have a few hours to spare LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Canada
Go to checkout, no https in the address line:
upload_2018-4-9_10-37-10.png

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Scammers are one thing, but there are legitimate - even brick-and-mortar store-front - businesses that use and sell DJI products, and the companies are not necessarily authorized DJI dealers. This may or not be important to some buyers, but may be to others. A quick call to DJI will confirm dealer-status.

Can you not find a legitimate DJI dealer in another country like USA, UK, France etc who can ship one to you that might be a good idea if your patient enough wait a bit?

Can you not find a legitimate DJI dealer in another country like USA, UK, France etc who can ship one to you that might be a good idea if your patient enough wait a bit?

Go to the following DJI site: Where to Buy - DJI. You need to select the continent, and then the country to get to a map showing the dealers. Notice that there is a number of different categories of dealers. The dealers may or may not ship, especially internationally. If their site does not say, you would need to contact them and ask.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart