The Most Epic Aerial Video I've Watched So Far!

Reaction score
UPDATE: i've managed to download the video file and upload it to Youtube as many have problems accessing the video. Please go to comment #16 for the video.
Original post starts below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was browsing Skypixel for video made in my country Singapore when i chanced upon this clip. Not many likes, not many shares, when you watch the intro you feel it is kind of corny.

But when the video starts, WOW, i got blown away! So much effort and time invested into this short clip. Simply amazing!

Youku Universal Player

Watch it and get blown away!

Last edited:
The only thing that played was the FrootLoops commercial! After that, the loading symbol came on and the video never appeared, even after refreshing the connection.

The only thing that played was the FrootLoops commercial! After that, the loading symbol came on and the video never appeared, even after refreshing the connection.
Yeah you can only play after the stupid Chinese player has loaded. It will take some tries but when it loads it's amazing!

That was awesome. I'm going to have to borrow a few of those tricks (esp. the edit ideas) for future projects. I loved the instant time change shots. Must have been a chore to get that so clean in post. Thanks for sharing!

That was awesome. I'm going to have to borrow a few of those tricks (esp. the edit ideas) for future projects. I loved the instant time change shots. Must have been a chore to get that so clean in post. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I was wondering how he did that. Did he fly there and film in the day and then fly to the exact spot to film it at night? How the heck did he do it?

Impossible to load. Endless buffering to finally load 2 seconds of the video. Youku is how I imagine Internet Hell. The only thing that loads is video advertisements that I can't seem to mute.

Is it true that over there, they cane you in public for throwing a gum wrapper on the ground?

Reactions: Grae
Impossible to load. Endless buffering to finally load 2 seconds of the video. Youku is how I imagine Internet Hell. The only thing that loads is video advertisements that I can't seem to mute.
Yeah that sucks. It takes way too long to load but man is the video epic! It's such a short video but to think of how he did his shots totally blow my mind.

You must try again on a desktop browser and load the video. It literally is the best video I've seen so far!

Busy video! -was the impression/experience. like swallowing the cake before chewing and tasting it.
Quite a piece of handiwork too. I guess 'epic' is a term we'd̈ have to find common ground yet - glad you enjoy it nonetheless.

You must try again on a desktop browser and load the video. It literally is the best video I've seen so far!

Finally saw it and it's definitely a great video. A lot of effort was spent to get the shots and in the editing seat. He used a lot of methods and kept things moving.

So why doesn't he just put it on YouTube so each of us isn't tortured with the loading???

I've finally managed to download the video file after endless attempts! In case anyone still has any doubts as to whether there is even a video, here it is:

DISCLAIMER: This is not my video. I uploaded it here purely to share with other people this guys work. The original video that he uploaded onto a foreign server just didnt work well. I hope you've enjoyed his work!

Credits: Lee David
Original link: SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

So why doesn't he just put it on YouTube so each of us isn't tortured with the loading???

I've managed to download the video file and upload the video on youtube. I've posted the video on comment #16.

Let me know if you think it is awesome!

Can someone copy it and show it somewhere else so we can all see it.

I've managed to download the video file and upload the video on youtube. I've posted the video on comment #16.

Let me know if you think it is awesome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl