The checklist I made and will be using.

Thanks for sharing. I may have missed it, but I don't see where you check the props are mounted securely (or whatever term you want to use to ensure they are tightened)...

Don't forget to position your antennas. One of my flights had poor signal strength 'cause I forgot something so simple. Another thing many of us miss is to start the camera recording. I think there is so much data hitting us at takeoff that something so simple is easily missed. I recall a thread where this was brought up and immediately poo pooed. Since then I've witnessed so many posts here and on YouTube where it happens over and over again.

NoCo Drones

Don't forget to position your antennas. One of my flights had poor signal strength 'cause I forgot something so simple. Another thing many of us miss is to start the camera recording. I think there is so much data hitting us at takeoff that something so simple is easily missed. I recall a thread where this was brought up and immediately poo pooed. Since then I've witnessed so many posts here and on YouTube where it happens over and over again.

NoCo Drones
Step 4 covers that.

Looks pretty good to me - like the "before leaving" part - I have arrived at a flight site and found my SD card is still in the computer at home ( I now carry a spare in the case). I also scan the sky carefully for low flying helicopters or small planes. One item I take a little different approach to your
WARN BYSTANDERS IN A 15’ RADIUS OF IMMINENT TAKEOFF item. I go chat with the bystanders first and ask them if my flying the quadcopter to take aerial photos will disturb them. I find most times they are interested and positive about it. But - gives me a chance to see if there are any crazed drone haters around.

Looks pretty good to me - like the "before leaving" part - I have arrived at a flight site and found my SD card is still in the computer at home ( I now carry a spare in the case). I also scan the sky carefully for low flying helicopters or small planes. One item I take a little different approach to your
WARN BYSTANDERS IN A 15’ RADIUS OF IMMINENT TAKEOFF item. I go chat with the bystanders first and ask them if my flying the quadcopter to take aerial photos will disturb them. I find most times they are interested and positive about it. But - gives me a chance to see if there are any crazed drone haters around.
Yeah it's there to make sure little kids don't go running into the props.

Nice job! I imagine your goal is to keep is short and on one page. For 107 operations, I recommend a much more detailed section on "check for damage", including specific places to look and check.
Weah I've seen some Checklists that are super long and would be more appropriate for something like a Inspire 1 rather than a P3S

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl