TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Yes but which ones ? Any opinions on that is it worth waiting for the double sided ? And not sure how long one woukd be waiting on this side of the water..

Hi Yall,
I need to get some decent ND filters I tried the phantomfilters...once pain in the you know where to get in and out, What does one expect for twenty bucks, I guess. The taco double sided dont seem to be available now the snakes are expensive and the Polar Pro not available for shipping till near the end of August. I live in Ireland by the time I get them I will need lights not ND filters. I don't want to have to buy and waste cash, get good ones now that are keepers. Any suggestions please?
View attachment 26254

OK @ocatcr .. Whats the deal with the multi-coated filters. Need to order or get on the list. Please advise.

Great service from Taco-RC..... Ordered on the 28th, shipped on the 30th, arrived today in the UK, so 4 Days....:)

Only slight gripe I have is I also ordered the hard case and suggested that they maybe ship it with the filters, They did come in the hard case but on another thread they are stating that Multi coated filters are being shipped in the hard case as standard..... oh well that's $6 down the pan unless an empty case turns up....... but I'm sure I'll get over it.... can't wait to try them out.

Reactions: Mike Gravo
Got my n64 filter from taco
Did a test flight yesterday, mid afternoon. They held up well!

Settings were in auto
Camera color set to vivid(playing around with settings)

Reactions: III% Streve
Great service from Taco-RC..... Ordered on the 28th, shipped on the 30th, arrived today in the UK, so 4 Days....:)

Only slight gripe I have is I also ordered the hard case and suggested that they maybe ship it with the filters, They did come in the hard case but on another thread they are stating that Multi coated filters are being shipped in the hard case as standard..... oh well that's $6 down the pan unless an empty case turns up....... but I'm sure I'll get over it.... can't wait to try them out.
You and I have been commenting on the same threads. Glad to hear about the fast shipping. I ordered mine on the 31st. I must have ordered one of the last sets because they were unavailable shortly after. Shipped the same day so perhaps they will arrive sooner than I expected here on the east coast of USA. I emailed before ordering and received a reply that the filters do now ship with the zipper case. I ordered a second case for the ND 64 and original stock filter. I added a note in my order stating I should receive 2 cases total. We shall see.

I believe you said you were also going to order the ND 64 although you didn't think you would use it much. Did you order it? If so, can you tell a difference from that filter and the MC filters, other than the fact it's darker?

You and I have been commenting on the same threads. Glad to hear about the fast shipping. I ordered mine on the 31st. I must have ordered one of the last sets because they were unavailable shortly after. Shipped the same day so perhaps they will arrive sooner than I expected here on the east coast of USA. I emailed before ordering and received a reply that the filters do now ship with the zipper case. I ordered a second case for the ND 64 and original stock filter. I added a note in my order stating I should receive 2 cases total. We shall see.

I believe you said you were also going to order the ND 64 although you didn't think you would use it much. Did you order it? If so, can you tell a difference from that filter and the MC filters, other than the fact it's darker?

Hi Mike, No ive not ordered the ND64 as yet, I dont think any of the other filter suppliers are manufacturing an ND64 so decided to hold off and actually see if I need it. As a back up I have some ND gels that I ordered from Data off of the forums so I could always use them to boost the ND factor.

Any chance of the multi sided version pre orders opening up again anytime soon? Thanks - Adam

I managed to get mine ordered, and got an email that they shipped. But the tracking # appears to be invalid now. Whats going on @ocatcr ?

The tracking # became invalid the second day.

EDIT:
Not invalid through USPS though. Strange! Thanks

You need to calm down, tracking numbers sometime only work after 10 days
I dont need to calm down. You need to read completely. First I was saying that my multi-coated filters shipped super fast.
The tracking # was working fine, but the second day is became invalid. No tracking starts and then vanishes unless it was an erroneous tracking from the start. I assumed they made a mistake and sent the email to the wrong person. Or notice late that I ordered multiple items and canceled the first shipment.

More strange is the tracking through USPS seems to work, but tracking through HK Express doesnt.

I dont need to calm down. You need to read completely. First I was saying that my multi-coated filters shipped super fast.
The tracking # was working fine, but the second day is became invalid. No tracking starts and then vanishes unless it was an erroneous tracking from the start. I assumed they made a mistake and sent the email to the wrong person. Or notice late that I ordered multiple items and canceled the first shipment.

More strange is the tracking through USPS seems to work, but tracking through HK Express doesnt.
That is strange...

Second case turned up today.... both the case and filters shipped on the same day but arrived 2 days apart. I never checked tracking numbers so not sure if they worked or not. Checked that the filters fit OK and I'm impressed with the quality for the price, hopefully I will get a chance this weekend to try them out. So far my experience of dealing with Taco-RC has been great.

I'm about to order some but rc tacos websites phone number listed on top of webpage doesnt exist ?
  • 852-81004286??? too many numbers

I purchased the polar pro 3 set and realized they won't hold up on sunny days .... so looking to get nd 16, nd32, and nd 64 .... some people have said the higher the better on sunny days....i guess i will see soon... but taco says they aren't available yet. but expected date has already passed so i dunno.

Does a Taco RC rep/owner view this thread? Would love to know when i can pre order the double sided ND filters - Adam

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor