TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

Reaction score
We would like to share some test results for our new ND filter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

with a color temperature meter. Per our testing, the color shift is less than 100K difference.

Before testing, the meter read:
P1020840.JPG
ND4 reading:
P1020841.JPG
ND8 reading:
P1020842.JPG
ND16 reading:
P1020843.JPG
ND32 reading
P1020844.JPG
We hope this little test can help someone who wants to buy or already owns the filters.

Last edited:
Hey Taco...

I'm guessing the ND4 is the darker filter?

And do you not have a side by side comparison of filter with proper setting, next to same day video without filter?

In the video below you are using a ND16 and 95% of the video was taken in the shade on a sunny day. I personally would like to see 95% of the video taken in all sunny conditions with the necessary ND? filter.

Also Taco...

The video below is most likely a Phantom 3 Pro. It would be nice knowing all the camera settings used for the video.

We would like to share some test results for our new ND filter

with a color temperature meter. Per our testing, the color shift is less than 100K difference.

Before testing, the meter read:
View attachment 23304
ND4 reading:
View attachment 23305
ND8 reading:
View attachment 23306
ND16 reading:
View attachment 23307
ND32 reading
View attachment 23308
We hope this little test can help someone who wants to buy or already owns the filters.

Are these in stock and shipping now?

Reactions: Dapering
Hey Taco...

I'm guessing the ND4 is the darker filter?

And do you not have a side by side comparison of filter with proper setting, next to same day video without filter?

In the video below you are using a ND16 and 95% of the video was taken in the shade on a sunny day. I personally would like to see 95% of the video taken in all sunny conditions with the necessary ND? filter.

Also Taco...

The video below is most likely a Phantom 3 Pro. It would be nice knowing all the camera settings used for the video.

ND32 is the darkest in our filter set. We will share more video soon. We shoot in LOG mode with custom style ( -1 sharpness -2 saturation, -3 contrast)

Hey TACO-RC I asked a question via the website about shipping to Spain, check out your contact form recipient

I'm interested in seeing actual objective user reviews of these in the near future!

Normal daytime in NC.. Lots of sun, sometimes at the lake. General rule to use the 8 or 16? Which one to try first to try and avoid having to switch? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just ordered the complete set this morning and it was already shipped. Wish they would tell me how long it will take all the way from Hong Kong to Florida. Can't wait to get them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers