TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI Phantom 3

My filters arrived, I will share some pictures, they came with a side printed of the ND stops.
Build quality is amazing and very light, glass quality look ok, let's see the flying. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Gravo
Panorama taken with Taco-RC ND8 on a cloudly day.

2VY06j7.jpg

Taco filters are the best . I have the Polar Pros, the SRP and the cheap $5 ones from Phantompilots guy. And these Taco filters are hands down the best. Easy to install, no added weight, great color retention, superior build quality as well. YES they are all labeled. Shipping was incredibly fast, considering demand.

Highly recommend the Taco filters. SOOOOO worth the money. wish I could return my polar pros and SRP filters...but oh well.

Packaging was great too.

*Not affiliated in anyway. Just someone who has gone through them all and found these Taco filters to be the best.

Here is a picture my P3 filter collection.

Taco Filters the BEST by far. And the fit and finish is the same as the original UV filter on the p3

Attachments

• IMG_4173.JPG
    IMG_4173.JPG
    316.3 KB · Views: 569
waiting for new polar pro to come in on amazon order. Never had a problem on my P2. The 2nd rev should be even better on my P3

Here is a picture my P3 filter collection.

Taco Filters the BEST by far. And the fit and finish is the same as the original UV filter on the p3
Just curious if you plan to try the Taco ND 64 and/or the multi coated filters Taco is now offering. I am wondering if the multi coating is worth the extra money. Thanks for posting your comment and photo. It's helped me decide which maker to go with, just not sure about the multi coating or not.

Just curious if you plan to try the Taco ND 64 and/or the multi coated filters Taco is now offering. I am wondering if the multi coating is worth the extra money. Thanks for posting your comment and photo. It's helped me decide which maker to go with, just not sure about the multi coating or not.

I'm in the same boat, I'm actually thinking of going multi coated then buying the ND64 on its own, I would imagine that the ND64 wouldn't get any where near the amount of use as the others but handy to have.

I'm in the same boat, I'm actually thinking of going multi coated then buying the ND64 on its own, I would imagine that the ND64 wouldn't get any where near the amount of use as the others but handy to have.
I'm most likely going to do the same. Because the multi coating is so new, there aren't any reviews to read. As long as they aren't any worse for some reason, I don't mind spending the few extra dollars.

Hi, now it is available as part of multi filter package thanks.

Hi 'ocatcr' - received my filters today, yet to try them but the quality looks ace etc etc
My question regards the remote control yaw thingy with the plastic ring & elastic bands. No instructions - do you have any you could post please.

I'm asking you as you seem to have some affiliation with the taco brand.

Cheers

I also filmed the same shot at 1080P/60 with and without the ND32 filter. From the test samples, I thought the ND32 @ 1080P/60 looked better than the ND32 @ 4K/30.

At post, I increased the mid-tones and highlights of the ND32 @ 10080P/60. It looks amazing. I did the same for the ND32 @ 4K/30...not as good as the 1080P.

Unedited, I thought the test samples with the Factory Filter looked pretty darn good.

Much much better without

The Colours were much better on the footage without the ND filter, but that is probably something that can be sorted in post, but in terms of the footage looking smooth as in panned, the ND filter footage was much better.

That said based on what I have read and seen so far I have gone with the Taco rc and I have just ordered a case to go with them... Cheers for the heads up GhostMaster.

People who are getting the taco rc filters are saying they are really well made and good quality for the price.

Nice job Taco Rc.

Have had mine for a few weeks now.. Compared to the PP $160 package, it's a no brainer. IMHO, there even higher quality. My PP have glue all over them. The other positive is that they weigh the same as stock. Just ordered the ND64 from taco last night to complete the set!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl