Tablets

Reaction score
Now that DJI ground station is out on Ipad only I am considering an iPad mini instead of my iPhone 6+. However is the iPad mini 2 enough 4 a P4pro, DJI go 4 and DJI groundstaion pro or is it safer to for for the iPad mini 4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'd also be interested to know what everyone thinks. I also have an iPad mini but only the wifi version. With the normal DJI GO APP it gives me the option to cache the maps before I leave the house but does anyone have any suggestions as to how I do this with GSP?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There have been many posts regarding apple ipads, you all would be better reading them, noting all the positives and negatives and then making a decision. Please do not start another post to ask the same questions other people have asked. You will get lots of views as everyone has their own ideas, i prefer ipads, mini 2 as a minimum, mini 4 is better, cellular is better than wifi, some prefer the ipad airs, some hate apple and want to go android
The same questions are recycled every day on the forums, so there is plenty to read

Thankyou

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164