Tablet question

Reaction score
When I'm flying the biggest negative to me is the brightness of my tablet. Even with home made sunshade it's nearly impossible to see. I currently have a nextbook 8 from Wal-Mart. It works decent with minimal lag, but it don't get bright enough. Considered getting the Nividia tablet but is it any brighter? Can you root and crank the brightness up on any Android tablet? Looking for solutions.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

You probably know this already however I had this problem to start with................... then I learnt that you could "tap" the screen on the darker areas....... usually the ground below you!............ and the camera will set the exposure correctly for that area rather than an average for the whole picture which would include the bright sky. If you then lock the exposure by pressing the "ae" symbol, it will stay like that. Made a huge difference in lightening the ground below..

When I'm flying the biggest negative to me is the brightness of my tablet. Even with home made sunshade it's nearly impossible to see. I currently have a nextbook 8 from Wal-Mart. It works decent with minimal lag, but it don't get bright enough. Considered getting the Nividia tablet but is it any brighter? Can you root and crank the brightness up on any Android tablet? Looking for solutions.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app
I got this for my Nexus 7 2nd gen, Amazon.com: DJI Original Remote Controller Monitor Hood for Tablets (Inspire 1, Phantom 3 Pro/Adv, Phantom 4)(Sun hood, Sunshade, Sunhood, Monitor shade) bundle with free Luckybird USB Reader 1pc: Camera & Photo
Still a good shade tree is better than any sunshade. I try to never go out mid day with clear sky's, and make it a point to either go out on cloudy days or late in the day when the sun is low and to my back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl