Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Tablet or DJI GO

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by NPH#3, Aug 11, 2016.

1. NPH#3

Tablet or dji go app
    I have a dji phantom 3 advanced, had the dji app downloaded on my phone, Samsung galaxy 5s. Seemed to work good. Except when I download my pics to the phone it duplicates or triples them in my gallery and usually the copies are fuzzy looking. Just bought a Samsung galaxy s2 3 days ago and I am having the same issue. Anyone else experience this? I just read on a thread that some people are using the same tablet and are happy with performance. Help please.

2. MPPilot

I have a Galaxy Tab S (first edition) and have not had any issues, but then I always get my pictures and video off the SD card, not from the tablet's cache.

3. BayouBill

Using a Galaxy Tab S2 and don't have the duplication issue. Maybe a function of the Gallery setup? Gallery is disabled in my tab as well as everything else that is not necessary for GO.

4. Vichian-Bruno

I'm also using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" and no issue till now, but I do not store any video or image in the cache, always copy them directly from the SD card via an USB all-in-one card reader.

Since I purchased and installed Litchi I face problem with the S2, cannot select whether to start up DJI GO or Litchi but this is another story and already discussed in forum.dji.com

5. Dronason

Android 6 upgrade :(
    Same by me.

6. BayouBill

I have the same issue with Android 6.