Tablet holder - Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Hi Guys, it's my first post after sometime lurking. Thanks for all the info this far!

My problem is finding a tablet stand/mount for my controller. I got the 7" Samsung Tab A which is only $150 CAD. However I haven't got a chance to use it yet as I've no mount. I'm in BC Canada and the stores are limited and the online selection is too. And I'm also not entirely sure which mount to get. It looks like I'll have to wait for something from the USA so I don't want to order the wrong thing.

Any help or links would be awesome!

Thank you :)

You can find some mounting options here and here.

Reactions: panicdots
It's not hard to do that mod if you take your time. The photos in my link above are from when I modded my P3S remote controller. The trickiest part is finding the correct location to drill the hole.

1ff66bf1c389923974defd636602491b.jpg

Hi,
I've just won this on eBay, £0.01p haha, postage was £4.50 though, its on its way from china, if the phone/tablet holder is poor I'll fit the elastic one, but the brackets perfect.

Just joined the forum, 1st post btw, hi all

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Storm
1ff66bf1c389923974defd636602491b.jpg

Hi,
I've just won this on eBay, £0.01p haha, postage was £4.50 though, its on its way from china, if the phone/tablet holder is poor I'll fit the elastic one, but the brackets perfect.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Not bad for $6

It's not hard to do that mod if you take your time. The photos in my link above are from when I modded my P3S remote controller. The trickiest part is finding the correct location to drill the hole.
The more I think the more I want to do this. Seems a lot more sturdy.

Hi,

Dave
This looks cool. Def worth the money! Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Storm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl