Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Sorry....maybe a stupid question...
Do i need a jailbreaked iPhone to download those files?
dav2a - @chatikib already shared the link in post No:76

It is hard thing to install apps on IOS outside of appstore. Yes you need a jailbreaked iPhone.
But you doesn't need to do it.
I promise you to install on your IOS device the latest Litchi version from appstore, and nothing else.
And catch and android device from one of your friends, install modded DJI Go 3.1.18 on android device, start the app, connect to drone, wait a minute, it will switch to FCC mode.

The link to modded DJI Go app for android is there: mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar

Then you can fly with your with Litchi on your iPhone over 1000 meter... thats all.

dav2a - @chatikib already shared the link in post No:76

It is hard thing to install apps on IOS outside of appstore. Yes you need a jailbreaked iPhone.
But you doesn't need to do it.
I promise you to install on your IOS device the latest Litchi version from appstore, and nothing else.
And catch and android device from one of your friends, install modded DJI Go 3.1.18 on android device, start the app, connect to drone, wait a minute, it will switch to FCC mode.

The link to modded DJI Go app for android is there: mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar

Then you can fly with your with Litchi on your iPhone over 1000 meter... thats all.

Thanks,
i “found” an android device and i hope to do the “mod” tomorrow.
I wanted to download and install the dji go 3.1.8 that was in the link of chatikib and install it with I-funbox as suggested but as I wrote it seems that we can’t download it anymore at that link.

So if tomorrow it will not be downloadable il get Litchi and “end of the story” [emoji23]
Thank!

I found on forum russian a version 3.1.15 it s ok for fcc with this version ?

I found on forum russian a version 3.1.15 it s ok for fcc with this version ?
All DJI Go versions from 3.1.10 do the wifi mode switch according to location. So, If it's an original, not modified app, then it isn't good for you.

Thanks,
i “found” an android device and i hope to do the “mod” tomorrow.
I wanted to download and install the dji go 3.1.8 that was in the link of chatikib and install it with I-funbox as suggested but as I wrote it seems that we can’t download it anymore at that link.

So if tomorrow it will not be downloadable il get Litchi and “end of the story” [emoji23]
Thank!
Links are removed by Google; you have to wait till I find another server. Any suggestion is welcome.

I managed to use mod dji go 3.1.18 and flew 3,000m but there was a little problem in the dreadlock status of 'disconnect' is there a solution to it and strangely dreadlocks can operate normally

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180211-122258.png
    Screenshot_20180211-122258.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 520
I managed to use mod dji go 3.1.18 and flew 3,000m but there was a little problem in the dreadlock status of 'disconnect' is there a solution to it and strangely dreadlocks can operate normally

That is indeed a strange message. I have never seen it by myself but from other users I understand that formatting the SC card with the app often provides a solution.

I’ve installed the mod. 3.1.18 on a Samsung tablet.
The installation went well and the app opened.
The display remained a bit dark.....connection between tab and rc with no problem, I turn on and connect also the drone and app says “aircraft connected” and the button “camera” appear.
But also “pressing” on the Camera button nothing happened, the display remained on the main page.
Is it normal? Will the mod on FCC be successful?

I flew 5 minutes “at sight”, only a few meters from me because obviously I did not have the image of the cam.

I will try with litchi or the 3.1.8 if the mod was successful but I have to wait tomorrow.
Hope that works, I’ll let you know.
Thanks

The display remained a bit dark.....connection between tab and rc with no problem, I turn on and connect also the drone and app says “aircraft connected” and the button “camera” appear.
But also “pressing” on the Camera button nothing happened, the display remained on the main page.

I flew 5 minutes “at sight”, only a few meters from me because obviously I did not have the image of the cam.

I will try with litchi or the 3.1.8 if the mod was successful but I have to wait tomorrow.
Thanks

if you install the 3.1.8 MOD and check if you ar ein FCC, buy the litchi and it will work, i tested yesterday and it worked well.

I didn't test the distance yet, i have the drone a few couple of days and the weather here is not in good conditions ( rain and strong wind ).

Thanks
it should not be like that, if it works then the camera image will appear

do you install mod dji go from the first thread of this post

it should not be like that, if it works then the camera image will appear

do you install mod dji go from the first thread of this post

Edit: I’ve tried with another Galaxy and it worked.
I’ve done a flight of 10 minute and app 3.1.18 worked great.

Tomorrow I’ll be in a place where i can try tho go far and see if the mod was successful.
Until tomorrow I’ll download Litchi because the old DJI app 3.1.8 for iOS that @chatikib kindly shared with us seems don’t work on my iPhone 6s.
The installation went good but when I open the app it ask my Apple account credential and than close....

Thanks guys, I’ll let you know!

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Vale, poste: 1327991, membre: 107752"] Edit: J'ai essayé avec un autre Galaxy et cela a fonctionné.
J'ai fait un vol de 10 minutes et l'application 3.1.18 a bien fonctionné.

Demain je serai dans un endroit où je peux essayer d'aller loin et voir si le mod a réussi.
Jusqu'à demain je vais télécharger Litchi parce que l'ancienne application DJI 3.1.8 pour iOS que [USER = 94609] @chatikib [/ USER] aimablement partagé avec nous semble ne pas fonctionner sur mon iPhone 6s.
L'installation s'est bien passée mais quand j'ouvre l'application, elle demande mes informations d'identification de compte Apple et de fermer ....

Les gars de Thanka, je vous le ferai savoir! [/ QUOTE]
Edit: I’ve tried with another Galaxy and it worked.
I’ve done a flight of 10 minute and app 3.1.18 worked great.

Tomorrow I’ll be in a place where i can try tho go far and see if the mod was successful.
Until tomorrow I’ll download Litchi because the old DJI app 3.1.8 for iOS that @chatikib kindly shared with us seems don’t work on my iPhone 6s.
The installation went good but when I open the app it ask my Apple account credential and than close....

Thanka guys, I’ll let you know!

Can you send me the file for iPhone thanks

Hi, It is well known bug of DJI GO 3.1.18, but do not worry about it, I have tha same - nothing is wrong, glimbal does all function perfectly. Bug is in factory version of DJI Go - it is independent from mod.

Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while guys!
I have a couple info that may be usefull.

First is about 1.5.40 firmware:
I am actually flying with 3.1.8 app installed on my Huawei M3 tab and it works just great but when I first checked it, first time sfter getting back in fcc mode and still had latest firmware, I experienced laggy fpv all the time!
I don't remember any freeze at the time, but sure it was very laggy even if the range was good!
Never experienced this since I downgraded firmware to 3.1.40

Second is about IOS app:
I know from friends here in Italy flying their SE with IOS that the latest app ALWAYS switch to ce mode, no matter what you do.
I'm talking about people that never had problems since the "fake gps trick" was known and always had their SE in FCC mode using ios and 3.1.23, even 3.1.24 as far as I can remember, app version on they mobiles, but sinc ehte 3.1.26, if I remember correctly, something changed and the AC switched to CE

Last thing is about Old firmwares:
I have no longer been able to switch from 2,4 to 5 Ghz since 1.5.40 firmware update so I tried downgrading to the older firmware I found, I think it was 1.01.something, and I believe it was the first one, but nothing changed and I still have the same issue.
It's not a big problem in fcc mode and then I'm using 3.1.8 app than only use 2.4Ghz, but I tell this just to let you know that whatever the 1.5.40 firmware does it seems to be unreversable.

Hope this can be of help! ;)

Thanx to PhantomFlyer3SE for keeping us updated!! :)

Hi, It is well known bug of DJI GO 3.1.18, but do not worry about it, I have tha same - nothing is wrong, glimbal does all function perfectly. Bug is in factory version of DJI Go - it is independent from mod.

I had the same message with app 3.1.8 for a short while, I did something that made things right but really can't remember what!
F***k my bad memory, it could work with 3.1.18 too!
I'll tell you if I remember! lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72