Sussex p3 owners

Reaction score
Being a new pilot I was wondering how many p3 owners there are in Sussex ? Would anyone be interested in meeting up at a country pub and maybe all fly.... Just a idea, drop a hi if you are up for it..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

There are 9 places in the world called Sussex! [emoji6] I presume you mean in the UK but wanted to make sure. It caught my eye because I'm originally from Crawley, but moved to the USA long ago but have been to Sussex in Virginia, and also Sussex in Canada. Both have nice pubs too!!

Well there is something I didn't know lol . I have distant family in USA and it's a place I'd love to visit, why did you go ?.
Crawley is ok I've worked there and spent many nights out there, I'm in arundel if you know it....
It still seems that phantom drone flying is a growing thing as I have not found more than a couple of other pilots ( sadly ) it would be great if more took up the hobby and got together, least a site like this is great to get help advice and tips. I've only been into mine this year but am having great time learning, the range is stunning and quality fantastic.
I will take a little more care with my posts stating uk from now on lol many thanks for your reply.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl