Summer 2015 Rotorpixel gimbal orders

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a RPG this summer? I ordered one in early July and the RPG website said that they would have the latest production run completed and begin shipping the end of the month (July). I have sent them a few emails asking for an ETA on shipping but have not heard back. I understand that Keri at Rotorpixel is a very busy man and I am not by any means badmouthing Rotorpixel. I was just wondering if anyone out there has received one lately.

Just an anxious P2V owner that can't wait to get this great gimbal on my bird:D

Thanks for any response, clear skies and safe flying to all;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has ordered a RPG this summer? I ordered one in early July and the RPG website said that they would have the latest production run completed and begin shipping the end of the month (July). I have sent them a few emails asking for an ETA on shipping but have not heard back. I understand that Keri at Rotorpixel is a very busy man and I am not by any means badmouthing Rotorpixel. I was just wondering if anyone out there has received one lately.

Just an anxious P2V owner that can't wait to get this great gimbal on my bird:D

Thanks for any response, clear skies and safe flying to all;)
Hey everyone good news I got a response from Keri over at Rotorpixel today indicating that they have been waiting on a particular component which he says will be in today or Monday. As soon as that part comes in I was told all backorders would be shipped out by the end of next week!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94