About to buy rotorpixel gimbal but..

Reaction score
I would've post this in the rotorpixel discussion thread but as geert stated he didn't want people to post there about shipping information so I made my own thread.

So I'm about to order a rotor pixel gimbal tomorrow as soon as I can but how long will it take for me to get it if I do order tomorrow.?
People have asked this and I haven't seen a straight up answer for them and I just want to be clear it won't take months or anything like that.
Hopefully rotorpixel or Keri can fill me in in the info but anybody else who has ordered on recently after they said they cleared the back order can tell me of their experience.
Thank you all !

I just received mine on Saturday from an order placed on Sept 4. All backorders have been cleared and I understand Roterpixel has a few units in stock and can ship in just a few days after order regardless. I think Rotorpixel has a handle on the issues that caused a lot of customer concern since early this year and will upgrade their customer service as a result. Packaging was very good, the shipment arrived a day before promised, installation was fairly simple and the unit has operated flawlessly on the first test flights today. I had to rebalance for the filter holder on the camera but didn't find the process terribly difficult. The gimbal looks much more substantial than the stock unit on the P2V+. I think you can't go wrong here.

BTW...I don't work for Rotorpixel! I am happily retired........................

foggymtn said:
I just received mine on Saturday from an order placed on Sept 4. All backorders have been cleared and I understand Roterpixel has a few units in stock and can ship in just a few days after order regardless. I think Rotorpixel has a handle on the issues that caused a lot of customer concern since early this year and will upgrade their customer service as a result. Packaging was very good, the shipment arrived a day before promised, installation was fairly simple and the unit has operated flawlessly on the first test flights today. I had to rebalance for the filter holder on the camera but didn't find the process terribly difficult. The gimbal looks much more substantial than the stock unit on the P2V+. I think you can't go wrong here.

BTW...I don't work for Rotorpixel! I am happily retired........................

+1

I'm still playing around with fussy settings (mainly because I have OCD nearly to Sheldon Cooper levels) but I am SO happy with this gimbal. I'm also glad I waited long enough to get the injection molded parts (as opposed to 3D printed) and the new shorter motors... Amazing results...

And like foggy said... They're now ready to deliver in real time. You can easily tell that's true since all of the bitching on the RotorPixel thread has quieted right on down... :D :D :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
You can easily tell that's true since all of the bitching on the RotorPixel thread has quieted right on down... :D :D :D

-slinger

Amen to that !!

ciguli said:
You can also wait for his new version with the 3rd axis.

The 2D RP gimbal is supposed to be upgradeable to 3D... I hope that's really the case... :D

(Order it now and you'll have it by Springtime...) :lol: :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj