Storm All-In-One FPV

for that money you can honestly do a lot better. Yes it takes more effort and time to piece together the system yourself and possibly ship a few things from overseas, but installation is completely plug-and-play so if you're interested in building a much stronger system for the same money let me know we have a pretty standard parts list these days

Thanks for the input. After posting I did a little more research and found the Storm had some issues. My biggest issue is this is for a high school and ordering everything from one vendor makes life much better. I will probably go with the setup that was listed in the post about the "Best FPV" if I can all the different vendors setup to take a purchase order from a school district.

yea that's probably going to be your biggest challenge I see what you mean now about wanting a kit. You def want the ImmersionRC 600mW transmitter, there's a $10 plug and play cable for it and the iOSD Mini, which will run you about 70.
that's everything in the Phantom (except antennas, I'll get to that)

for a display you can go with the Black Pearl 7ch (not 32ch) or the Boscam/Neewer RX-LCD5802 which is a 32ch.

antennas are where you can do some shopping... the $110 FPVLR set of 3 is the best, but if you need to cut corner there you can get a decent set of antennas for like 50-70$. don't chince on $10-$30 antennas they're just not that good.

also you'll want a monitor mount for mounting the display to the RC, the Raveaerialvideo one is the best imo

good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl