Stick Inversion

Reaction score
I know you are all going to call me a wimp, I just don't want to try it and have my first crash ! After years of X Box and playing what people would say down is up and up is down, I would really be more comfortable flying with my joystick for altitude and decent were inverted also ! My question is " how would you then cut the motors ? Hold forward for 3 seconds? I just don't want to guess or experiment, anyone else tried, or Am I the only Numpty !?

I would just learn to fly with the way they are already configured. If not, then there's one sure way to find out. do an experiment, while on the ground. its still probably going to be down and the RTH button at the same time.

Reactions: Bermuda Sunset
I would just learn to fly with the way they are already configured. If not, then there's one sure way to find out. do an experiment, while on the ground. its still probably going to be down and the RTH button at the same time.

Thanks, I could do it on the ground, as long as what ever the method is, is reliable. It must be being done by some people otherwise the option to invert wouldn't be there

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl