started my RMA

it gets worse.

Hello xxxx,
Thank you for checking in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an update for your RMA at this time. Additionally, the typical estimated turnaround time of 4 weeks is now approximately 6 weeks.
If you feel that there may be an error or issue, please feel free to call in and we will attempt to provide a status update.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, however, we appreciate your continued patience throughout this process.

10/30 they replaced 3 motors and the gimble assembly i will have my bird back some time next week yea for me

Maybe it will have all the latest updates so you don't have to worry about that for awhile. :p

This gives me some hope. I'll contact dji tomorrow and see if they'll take my gimbal back.

DJI replaced my Phantom after some issues, but they had it a couple months. Before that I shipped it to the place I bought it from as and it sat there for over a month. I haven't had my Phantom all summer (since like July) which sux but I'm happy to finally get it back!.

Yikes...

And here I was doing the noble thing and had the entire thing swapped into a new shell. Gimbal is still toast. Not even sure they'd touch it at this point.

Mine crashed the end of August. I checked today and they checked it in on the eighth of October. Nothing since then.

i talked to the nerd squad in FLA they sent some guys out to LA to help DJI they said there is literally thousands of units in the warehouse to be repaired we just have to be patient.

Hey all, I'm wondering how everyone who has shipped their Phantom in for an RMA have packaged it. I made the mistake of trashing the original box it came in so I am wondering if there are any tips on how best to ship it with just generic shipping materials. I of course am shipping without the props since those aren't needed, just the phantom and the controller.

TLDR; Ideas on how to ship the Phantom without the original box.

In my limited experience with DJI your service will generally be terrible. Long waits on hold only to be disconnected. Terrible repair times that stretch for months. Never admitting a fault whether it be a WiFi unit, bad firmware or a faulty battery. Random and arbitrary decisions that range from "Smashed into a tree? You get a free Drone!" to "Your warranty is void because you coughed on your drone!".

Love the drone. Hate the company.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl