Software vs Firmware and Range

Could try Magic Power by Papa Tita on channel 13? Less people using that channel.

Did you look at the Flight log?
I don't think the channel is going to make a hoot. :)

Rod

@HarleyKen

The best thing to do so you know your not going crazy, is to compare your past flight logs with the new problem ones.

I have had some tests, 400' up and out, hold everything steady and watch the signal go good, bad and ugly. :rolleyes:

Rod

I have the p3s and I have been having a similar problem. After I upgraded the software all the sudden I'm only getting 400 ft sometimes up to 650ft and it says remote signal weak !! I have even tried the debug file, downgraded the software. And still same issue. I used to go more than 1500ft no problem!! I have deleted the app . Reinstalled it. I even took the remote apart to see if there were loose connections.. or even a broken wire going to antennas .. i didn't read all the posts on here but was just curious if this is at all same issue you're having !!

I have the p3s and I have been having a similar problem. After I upgraded the software all the sudden I'm only getting 400 ft sometimes up to 650ft and it says remote signal weak !! I have even tried the debug file, downgraded the software. And still same issue. I used to go more than 1500ft no problem!! I have deleted the app . Reinstalled it. I even took the remote apart to see if there were loose connections.. or even a broken wire going to antennas .. i didn't read all the posts on here but was just curious if this is at all same issue you're having !!

This whole thing happened after the latest Go for iOS update. But it is counter intuitive to think that an app can interfere with the wifi.

Saw this post,
WFI interference

You tried the same spot yet, or any news?

Rod

Saw this post,
WFI interference

You tried the same spot yet, or any news?

Rod

Haven't been able to get to that exact spot due to crowds, but another frequent flyer location close by and my range is still the pits.
Flight one: 226m before RTH
Flight two: 674m before RTH
Flight three: 186m before RTH
All three flights flew from the same place within 15 min of each other.
Really inconsistent.

Thanks.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor