WFI interference

Reaction score
Hey all, I have the P3S and plan on doing some real estate work after I get my commercial license and was wondering if my P3S performance will be affected in a WIFI heavy area? Thx in advance!

Just like any neighborhood mine is saturated with wifi interference which will certainly cause problems but if you are just flying within a few hundred feet around a house. I wouldn't expect any issues. You would notice it at greater distances in populated areas.

I think you will be fine.

Just like any neighborhood mine is saturated with wifi interference which will certainly cause problems but if you are just flying within a few hundred feet around a house. I wouldn't expect any issues. You would notice it at greater distances in populated areas.

I think you will be fine.

Thanks for the quick response! I don't plan on flying far so then it should work

Last edited:
It's funny cuz on most days I can get pretty good range from the same spot each time and over the ocean. Flew just shy of a mile once. The next week I can get only maybe 600ft at best before RTH kicks in

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl