Software Updates

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem every time there is a software update it creates CHOAS? I have stopped doing any updates. I will not take the chance of losing my bird.

I thought DJI was a quality Company with good products. I've changed my mind on that. Yes, anytime you have a patch, update your going to have a few holes that's normals . But from what I read DJI has a higher rate of failures then normal.

I really don't feel like losing my $1,100 investment because of the software being pushed out to soon. I dough if DJI will replace my bird if it crashes or runs away because the software is faulty.

Thank you and your comments are welcome!

You'd have to consider all of the people who are not posting good experiences online in order to really gauge how many people are experiencing issues with new firmware. People tend to post bad experiences because they are seeking help. And, don't forget to disregard all of the issues caused by some sort of pilot error.

Is it just me or does it seem every time there is a software update it creates CHOAS? I have stopped doing any updates. I will not take the chance of losing my bird.

I thought DJI was a quality Company with good products. I've changed my mind on that. Yes, anytime you have a patch, update your going to have a few holes that's normals . But from what I read DJI has a higher rate of failures then normal.

I really don't feel like losing my $1,100 investment because of the software being pushed out to soon. I dough if DJI will replace my bird if it crashes or runs away because the software is faulty.

Thank you and your comments are welcome!

I'm no expert and I've only been flying since the day after Christmas. But note, this is not my first rodeo. I did the update, with a lot of interference and attaching a home made WIFI reflector, I stretched my P3A to 4,748 feet. I'm in MT and have flown it in 18F weather. I have yet had an issue (Fingers Crossed) with the most current firmware release.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl