so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Just received this
UPDATE: We have had it confirmed by DJI that dealers such as Heliguy will be prioritised in terms of product shipping, making the Mavic Pro available through dealer channels before they will be shipped directly to customers from DJI.
Where exactly did you see that?

Well, I figured, but I didn't want to assume. I'd be shocked if dealers shipped before DJI.

Ordered mine on October 5th through DJI Direct.

Also, customer service assures me that orders placed through DJI Direct will be fulfilled first.

Ordered the package with 3 batteries plus an extra battery from yitamotor on ebay Oct 1 :
DJI Mavic Pro Collapsible Quadcopter+2 Intelligent Flight Batteries+Shoulder Bag
Seems like a great deal but have absolutely NO idea when it will be shipped as they have changed the shipping date twice since I ordered
First it was estimated Sep. 30 - Oct. 7 Right now shipping changed to an estimated Nov 3 - Nov 9
Here's a joke - anyone receive a pre-order brochure? I did thinking they managed to do expedited shipping.................so funny............NOT!!!!!

Mystery solved. That info came from Heliguy's blog.

Well I'm sorry to Say DJI usually does the opposite of that. The online third parties get last shipping! Because they have to turn it around too!

Like B&H on the P4... everyone was pre ordering... I had mine direct from DJI long before they started cancelling orders!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I mean most companies generally fulfill direct orders first. And based on replies between your post and this one, seems like that's still the case.

Just received this
UPDATE: We have had it confirmed by DJI that dealers such as Heliguy will be prioritised in terms of product shipping, making the Mavic Pro available through dealer channels before they will be shipped directly to customers from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you see this?

From heliguys blog as msinger said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any of the authorized dealers received tracking info for the inbound shipment yet? I have one order in direct from DJI via amazon on the 27th and another with a local authorized seller (DroneNerds) - curious to see what happens this week.

Ordered the package with 3 batteries plus an extra battery from yitamotor on ebay Oct 1 :
DJI Mavic Pro Collapsible Quadcopter+2 Intelligent Flight Batteries+Shoulder Bag
Seems like a great deal but have absolutely NO idea when it will be shipped as they have changed the shipping date twice since I ordered
First it was estimated Sep. 30 - Oct. 7 Right now shipping changed to an estimated Nov 3 - Nov 9
Here's a joke - anyone receive a pre-order brochure? I did thinking they managed to do expedited shipping.................so funny............NOT!!!!!

This guy is a scammer. He needs to be reported!

I'll be in Bellevue next week if you want me to do a check on this guy!

He's got lots of people.

It's actually an authorized DJI dealer. Sending out brochures ahead of time is certainly odd though.

I'm like 1h drive from Shenzhen and sitting in Hong Kong... I put in my order with DJI Hong Kong on the 29th of September... I will be away for work from 14-18 October... IF that f@cking Mavic drone is not at my door step when I return, I'm going to light up some of those Chinese fire crackers!! ;-)

Reactions: Ryan McAllister
I have it confirmed from multiple sources, including DJI Online Sales (who generally don't have a clue), that they'll only start shipping from China (or, maybe from US, but that's to be seen) on November 2.
Some dealers in Europe state that they'll get their shipments late next week or the week after that. Of course, no inbound tracking numbers yet.
So maybe, for the first time ever, will dealers have their allotments before DJI even starts shipping from China.

I have it confirmed from multiple sources, including DJI Online Sales (who generally don't have a clue), that they'll only start shipping from China (or, maybe from US, but that's to be seen) on November 2.
Some dealers in Europe state that they'll get their shipments late next week or the week after that. Of course, no inbound tracking numbers yet.
So maybe, for the first time ever, will dealers have their allotments before DJI even starts shipping from China.

So the dealers Ive spoken to that say they are getting stock early next week are lying?

I'll be in Bellevue next week if you want me to do a check on this guy!

He's got lots of people.

Sure! That would be great - give me peace of mind as I have been trying to call the contact number they gave me to no avail!
They are a confirmed dji dealer & ebay have return policy on this order so I am ok but still the shipping date sucks.
It seems as though it doesn't matter who you order from there is going to be an incredible amount of delay for the Mavic.
Lots of anxious & concerned Pre-Order Mavic customers here so I feel I'm in good company

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart