so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Most of us should have our Mavic's just as the GoPro Karma begins to ship. Good old DJI.... The Karma was announced first, yet ships much later than the Mavic (at least that is the plan).
Wish we had some guys who have done this exact thing with the p4 ... different shippers time frames ect to judge from

Just an update mine was ordered from dji i forgot to put that on the original post it was ordered at Order Time: 2016-09-29 02:14:38 (UTC i couldnt sleep thinking about it so had to get up in the middle of the night to order it :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ordered the fly more package directly with DJI on the 27th September at 16:37 UTC.

Should have probably just gone with the standard package as I think the fly more packages might have longer lead times.

Ordered the fly more package directly with DJI on the 27th September at 16:37 UTC.

Should have probably just gone with the standard package as I think the fly more packages might have longer lead times.
That's what I was thinking . Also I didn't want the bag or the car charger since my car has a 110outlet in it so I just ordered the mavic and 2 spares but then it said it won't ship until they have all the items and I didn't want that just in case ppl before me went battery crazy so I ordered the extra batteries separate hoping for faster delivery

Add me to the list.

B&H - 10/2
ExpertDrones - 10/2

ExpertDrones claims they are drop shipping from DJI and ALL preorders go out at the same time. I think the tech was misinformed, but he also said they are expecting them in store around Nov 4th. He said CA would likely receive them before folks on the East Coast (where they are).

Add me to the list.

B&H - 10/2
ExpertDrones - 10/2

ExpertDrones claims they are drop shipping from DJI and ALL preorders go out at the same time. I think the tech was misinformed, but he also said they are expecting them in store around Nov 4th. He said CA would likely receive them before folks on the East Coast (where they are).
Are you buying 2 or just keeping which one comes first? I was thinking of getting one from Apple or Best Buy if I don't receive mine and fly it until my dji order comes in then take that one back to BB or Apple to save on the taxes

Are you buying 2 or just keeping which one comes first? I was thinking of getting one from Apple or Best Buy if I don't receive mine and fly it until my dji order comes in then take that one back to BB or Apple to save on the taxes

I only want one; however, I figured / hope at some point we will figure out where we are in line and the slower one will be cancelled.

I ordered my DJI Mavic from dronenerds.com on 09/08/2016 and the status was processed, now it is backorded. I'm going on trip on oct 26 and I was thinking about canceling my order and try to get somewhere else cause I don't think I'll get it by then on dronenerds. Any idea anybody?

Just found this

Attachments

• IMG_5244.PNG
    IMG_5244.PNG
    226.8 KB · Views: 457
Just found this
My order (or one of my orders ;) ) is from EZ Electronics via Amazon, so far Amazon is still quoting me a ship date of 10-31 and delivery on 11-2. But looks like current orders are being promised out a week or so longer than that.

My order (or one of my orders ;) ) is from EZ Electronics via Amazon, so far Amazon is still quoting me a ship date of 10-31 and delivery on 11-2. But looks like current orders are being promised out a week or so longer than that.

Same here on dealer and delivery date through Amazon.

Been through this before however.
These dealers are selling units they don't have, there selling units they expect to get allotted to them from DJI.
Things can fall apart real fast if there is a big demand.

kind of hate how unprepared and unorganized DJI is, too much uncertainty.

Then you have not gone through the Yuneec H ordering when they first came out.
Now that was a fiasco, they make DJI look very organized.

Same here on dealer and delivery date through Amazon.

Been through this before however.
These dealers are selling units they don't have, there selling units they expect to get allotted to them from DJI.
Things can fall apart real fast if there is a big demand.
Ya, I have about zero faith in the estimate. But at least it's a quoted ship date which is more than most vendors will provide.

Not really sure why one would make that speculation. The only thing known for sure is that your ship date will either be:

1. Extended because you ordered the Fly More package.
2. Shortened because you ordered the Fly More package.
3. No change as a result of having ordered the Fly More package.

I can guarantee you it will be one of these, so your odds are 2 out of 3 ;)

Neweggs date if you purchase today.. gonna be so pissed if I effed up on ordering from dji directly and get it later than if I would have bought it a week later somewhere else

Attachments

• IMG_5245.PNG
    IMG_5245.PNG
    326.5 KB · Views: 401

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20