Slow Down Camera and Turns

Reaction score
Hey ya'll so ive seen some videos on how to extend the controls to slow down the turn and speed or gimble. But are there any settings i can change using the app? I know i can change the settings for up and down on the camera but is there a way to change or slow down the speed in which it turns right and left?

TIA

Hey ya'll so ive seen some videos on how to extend the controls to slow down the turn and speed or gimble. But are there any settings i can change using the app? I know i can change the settings for up and down on the camera but is there a way to change or slow down the speed in which it turns right and left?

TIA

Yes there is. Go into advance setting, and change the EXP value, I think the default is set at 0.40 for Rudder, u want to lower that rudder seeting to around 0.35 and see how that feels. I'm pretty sure there are other tweaks u can do in the GO App so u can slow your yaw rate. Doing that will help u slow down your turns and make the stick a little more forgiving when turning the AC. Hope this helps, and I'm sure somebody else will post something else that will help you and me for that matter to learn more about the other seetings. But u can try that first...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes there is. Go into advance setting, and change the EXP value, I think the default is set at 0.40 for Rudder, u want to lower that rudder seeting to around 0.35 and see how that feels. I'm pretty sure there are other tweaks u can do in the GO App so u can slow your yaw rate. Doing that will help u slow down your turns and make the stick a little more forgiving when turning the AC. Hope this helps, and I'm sure somebody else will post something else that will help you and me for that matter to learn more about the other seetings. But u can try that first...

thanks a bunch, ive tried that before but ill see if that helps, i didnt keep that setting long enough to know the difference

thanks a bunch, ive tried that before but ill see if that helps, i didnt keep that setting long enough to know the difference

I have learned so much from being on this forum, and there are people on here that know much more than I do, so somebody will probably be able to post something else that will be able to help you. Happy flying...

TIA
I have been searching for this as well for some time. There are lots of mention of P2 mods, and P3S & P3A mods (resistor mods). Anyone here know if we can do resistor mods on the P3P? Specifically, does the controller have analog pots on the sticks or digital? (I would take mine apart to find out, but am 4 days away from a 6 week vacation in Hawaii, and cannot risk not having my drone, if something breaks)

Reason I am asking, I have dreamed up an as yet unmentioned method of controlling Yaw, that should give the pilot total control over their Yaw rate(range from imperceptible, to same rate as if not modified), and will not require a switch to enable/disable, yet still be readily available to the pilot. It also implements a very low part count.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl