Show off your CUSTOM, MODIFIED, TRICKED OUT Phantoms

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427554118.488706.jpg

That looks really good. Your tx looks like something Doc Brown invented after falling off the toilet. Just reading your mod list and it looks like you have no intention of losing it. Is that three different tracking devices?

My picture, of my P2, is coming! Then my nighttime UFO picture, video, will be next! It should be very impressive! I have a lot of work, to do.

That looks really good. Your tx looks like something Doc Brown invented after falling off the toilet. Just reading your mod list and it looks like you have no intention of losing it. Is that three different tracking devices?
Where ya see the tracking devices ? I see the getter-back on the skid and the stage 3 FPVLR antennas but I wonder if the paint on the stage 2 antennas effected the range any ?

Is the cover made of the same material as the Phantom shell? If so use poly-dye that you can get at places like Joanne Fabrics. It is different from regular clothing dye. Do this outside as it fumes something terrible and you don't want to breath that stuff for long. Ask me how I know. o_O

I used this...

th

Added some goodies.
H3-3D, Immersion 600, Mini IOSD, Black Pearl monitor. :cool:
Do you have any threads here that might explain your landing gear? Looks interesting. Been thinking about a retractable set myself.

Where ya see the tracking devices ? I see the getter-back on the skid and the stage 3 FPVLR antennas but I wonder if the paint on the stage 2 antennas effected the range any ?

Under his signature he has a list of mods and he has three different tracking/gps devices listed.

Under his signature he has a list of mods and he has three different tracking/gps devices listed.
blank stare.png
And me always telling folks to put what ya got in that and then me not look :confused: Duh ;) Thanks !

Yep Thx guys, I have listed Just 2 tracking device Bluetooth just incase my gps fails, and the props are dipped also & no it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference when flying less than 1 gram of paint spread evenly over prop,,& I'm not sure if the painted antenna takes away any distance but I was careful to make sure the paints that I used contained no metals! I have only took the bird 5500ft away so far,, going for a record breaker this weekend tho, I'll let you all know what I get

aha thanks & u are correct I definitely don't want it to go M I A , but I have only 2 tracking devices listed(I think) tk102b & duet protag.

aha thanks & u are correct I definitely don't want it to go M I A , but I have only 2 tracking devices listed(I think) tk102b & duet protag.
MIA..Ya right on that one !!! Tip... if ya don't already know it but I use the TK and love it but... the last time mine went MIA it auto landed on a long run and hit a tree and when it hit the ground the battery cover came off so it was me MIA for 3 days looking but did find it . Now I have mine with a zip tie around it .Good luck with ya run and be safe :)
tkio2.jpg

MIA..Ya right on that one !!! Tip... if ya don't already know it but I use the TK and love it but... the last time mine went MIA it auto landed on a long run and hit a tree and when it hit the ground the battery cover came off so it was me MIA for 3 days looking but did find it . Now I have mine with a zip tie around it .Good luck with ya run and be safe :) View attachment 16277
Ye I gave that a little thought(and came up with Velcro lmao) it would definitely make more sense to have it zip tied thx for heads up bud

what is the purpose of the foam around the control sticks?
Not much purpose tbh (I have a little ocd ) and they came with a little practice quad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart