Show off your CUSTOM, MODIFIED, TRICKED OUT Phantoms

Hmm , what's a garage queen?

garage queen out sunning ;)
1 005.jpg

garage queen out sunning ;) View attachment 16282
Lol I think I get it now , but she's not afraid of getting dirty still I have flown this bird over 46 hours and some pretty far & high altitudes had stage 4 kit less than 3 weeks so plenty to come,

Dang it Dirk,
Bring that car back right now.

How'd you get my Porsche?

Dang it Dirk,
Bring that car back right now.

How'd you get my Porsche?
Well ya was out fighting that fire and ya left ya keys on da table and well ya know how I am ;) Old Boy Toy !

Here's the bottom with the ar drone 2.0 main board and nav board with cameras and gps navistick and the external antenna mod done to it. My custom camera mount is made of a hair clipper extension...number 5 I think...lol
uploadfromtaptalk1428116675390.jpg

I got the green digital camo decal on ebay for $7. The guy said he forgot to set a reserve price, his loss is my gain. I haven't seen another decal set that covers as much of the phantom as this one did. I didn't even use all the pieces because it was actually for a vision and I have the fc40. It still worked out good for the price and it covers the remote too so that was a bonus

You're colorful additions look really cool. but I'm somewhat confused, what the heck is hanging on the belly of your bird? o_O

To get a cheap telemetry system I mounted the internal pcb boards and cameras from an ar drone 2.0 drone. The fpv is less laggy than the fc40 camera and it automatically overlays the battery voltage and percent, altitude, distance, it shows a gps map view of you and your drone....and more. The whole mod only cost about $80 cause I bought a used broken ar drone off ebay. I upgraded the internal wifi antenna for it also to a external dipole antenna and using a range extender and a wifi amplifier 2500mw I get good fpv up to 1500 meters or so

Ok fine, I've given up on calling it a brain, from now on I shall call it "The Brian", because my freaking thinking machine just can't keep up with you kids. I say that in the nicest way.

well, keep throwing it out there. I need all the help I can get. :)

The camera is sticking out front and that is a sonar sensor with the 2 metal circles. The rest is just antennas and circuit boards

o_O HuH?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119